5.0 out of 5 stars Tissot, V-8 lives up to its name
This is a beautiful watch. I can say that with authority, because I checked out Breitlings, Omegas, Tag Heuers and others. I own a Tag Heuer and an vintage Hamilton. The Tissot is not available from U.S. retailers, only from Europe, so I was very pleased when Amazon could get it for me. It is similar in some ways to the Omega Speedmaster, with it engraved tachometer on...
Published on October 3, 2005 by Chronos

3.0 out of 5 stars Tissot V8 needs a lot of batteries
I bought this watch 2 years ago and have replaced the battery 3 times. I liked the look of the watch.
Published on October 17, 2007 by S. Bonev

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!!!, December 10, 2012
This review is from: Tissot Men's Watch T36131672 (Watch)
My boyfriend just love it! It's very light, great casual look, perfect price, excellent quality!
I know you can't go wrong with tissot but my boyfriend it's very classic loooking, and he uses and armani watch for every day, but for the weekends this is awesome! Is so casual and cool, compliments your outfits with jeans and a relax shirt!
All his friends want it, and I just looooove it on him!

5.0 out of 5 stars Chosen one, October 24, 2012
This review is from: Tissot Men's Watch T36131672 (Watch)
Looked at many watches from different brands for some time and I ended up buying this one knowing I would do so while I'm doing my search. It is great watching looking much better than its pictures you see here on Amazon. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tissot T36131672, May 7, 2012
This review is from: Tissot Men's Watch T36131672 (Watch)
I bought this watch as a birthday gift for my husband and he loves it. This watch arrived in excellent packaging, and it looked so good on my husband's wrist. I recommend it for anyone looking for beautiful, presentable and affordable watch as a gift for any occasion.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Tissot, February 14, 2012
Mivo (Woodstock, Georgia United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tissot Men's Watch T36131672 (Watch)
This is my first Tissot and I love it. I've since bought two more different Tissots. This one has an old world styling, perhaps more mariner inspired. A real eye pleaser. Great watch for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love this watch, January 11, 2012
This review is from: Tissot Men's Watch T36131672 (Watch)
For the price I paid, this watch is one of the best deals out there.
I absolutely love the way it looks. Classy and sophisticated, it's just a great affordable timepiece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Georgous watch!, December 17, 2011
This review is from: Tissot Men's Watch T36131672 (Watch)
I looked at about 2,000 watches before selecting this one as a gift for my son for Christmas. The watch is even better looking than it appeared in pictures. It comes in a very attractive box, easy to wrap. My son loves it! I would highly recommend this watch for those looking for an elegant casual watch that looks very masculine but is not too bulky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tissot V8, October 18, 2010
This review is from: Tissot Men's Watch T36131672 (Watch)
I just had the watch. it looks classy and firm. It is a little big for my wrist but thats because I have a girlie wrist:) I reccomend V8 to everyone who thinks of buying a watch in this price range

4.0 out of 5 stars Tissot T36.1.316.72 Review, April 28, 2010
This review is from: Tissot Men's Watch T36131672 (Watch)
Believe the reviews that this is a large watch and the band is small. But, I like the watch. I had a seiko chrono that broke and couldn't be repaired. After 30 years of owning a couple of seikos, I decided to try this Tissot. It's easy to operate, even though it came with out instructions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, December 23, 2009
This review is from: Tissot Men's Watch T36131672 (Watch)
I just received this watch. It is much nicer than the picture suggests. Substantial and well made, with a very nice band - although somewhat stiff but will break in I'm sure. Compared to other Tissot offerings, it is reasonably priced as well. The only slight drawback is that the "set knob" (the middle one) does not screw in which may suggest an increased chance at water damage. However, overall, I'm quite pleased with this. As other reviewer's mentioned, the second hand is actually dark blue. The date is a bit hard to see in the photo, but is at the six o'clock position.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch at a great price!, September 29, 2009
This review is from: Tissot Men's Watch T36131672 (Watch)
This is a beautiful watch. Heavy, substantial body and a nice crocodile-style band. The price is really good, too. People will stop and ask to see this watch when you wear it!

Tissot Men's Watch T36131672