Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on July 24, 2014
If you can get the game and the season pass in one, just do it, especially now. I however bought the game and had no idea if I would like it or not, so I did not feel like paying for the season pass. I bought it now, and they delivered like 3 or 4 extra maps, and as long as at least 8 more maps (which is I think what they promised) come out by the end of the year I will be super happy.
on March 19, 2015
It's a very fun game for a short while since it doesn't have enough variety. I thought that the DLC would make things better for me but found myself going back away from the game about two hours later as it doesn't offer the variety that I was looking for. Part two has already been announced, so maybe people should save their money. It's not a bad game, but for the game with DLC, I believe I paid about $80 or $90, which wasn't worth it at all to me.
on January 7, 2015
Titanfall is a good game with fun mechanics. Lack of a story and a good amount of weapons really dampened the experience for me however. Gameplay just felt stale after a month or 2.
on May 29, 2014
I saved $5 off buying all the DLC and I'm having fun but if they don't add more than maps then it will wash out in the long run. Needs another mech or more weapons in the DLC.

Update 11-5-2014: The latest DLC that came out added a 4 player co-op mode and some more maps. There are new Titans but they are AI controlled in the co-op mode in which you really are defending a point against waves of enemies. Fun enough.

Player base in the DLC is down but the base game is still fun. I play on PC in case you wanted to know.
22 comments2 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2015
Nice game!!!
on December 30, 2014
good dlc
on November 28, 2014
This game got boring an fast. Now I know why kill streaks exist.
0Comment0 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2014
Titanfall is a terrible game. It is really boring.
22 comments0 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 18, 2014
OK...I am not good to play FPS with other ppl online.. However, this game (including DLC) does NOT provide single player mode.. Very disappointed about that...
22 comments0 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2014
disappointed their is not a single player mode. the game runs you through a mild multi play before you enter the meat grinder that they lable the true multiplayer mode. if it was not for a drastic discount I would consider it a waste. if you are not a fan of multiplayer, save you money and avoid complete disappointment. season pass is thus a waste to me.
77 comments4 of 109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See 1 answered question