4.0 out of 5 stars easy use
Published on September 19, 2011 by Katelyn

3.0 out of 5 stars For the biggest baddest callouses I'd say yes
This thing is a little much for me but if you have some scary heels I bet it would do a great job.
Published 3 months ago by Nikki D

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars easy use, September 19, 2011
This review is from: Titania Double Foot File, Stainless Steel Rasp, Rough and Fine, Ergonomic Handle, Colours may Vary (Misc.)
While it looks wicked, don't be afraid! It fits nicely in the hand, and gives easy control even when soapy. I have more control, and get a better job done in less time than with any pumice stone I have ever used. It rinses clean quickly. No questioning the quality here, it is not some cheap Oriental import. I did take away one star because there is no hole or loop in the handle to hang it up in the shower. That said, the shape of the foot file allows it to rest on a flat surface, and there is no stain left behind, and it dries quickly. I expect it will last a long time. Too bad I found it so late in the summer, because my heels now look human, not like its time for a trip to the blacksmith for new shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous! but the men's version is cheaper!, April 28, 2012
willie "roadie" (pineapple park, FL, USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
love this product - i've been using flexible sanding blocks in coarse to take care of me feets, but this product, built with quality stainless grating using German ingenuity, will last me a lifetime...

i'm just a little peeved that the men's version (exactly the same product) is slightly cheaper...

but i'm happy with this product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Heavy duty foot file, April 21, 2012
J. Yu (Tallahassee, FL) - See all my reviews
This file is sturdy, easy to grip, and very easy to use in the shower. I previously used a Ped Egg and bought this because I wanted a file with a handle. This file removes calluses equally as well, but it leaves the skin rough because it doesn't have the emery-board-style sanding surface that the Ped Egg includes. I also wish it had a rope or hole so I could hang it up in the shower.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well with gentle use, December 19, 2012
This does what it's advertised to do, but don't get too excited with it or you'll end up with "shredded" feet

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely works, September 21, 2012
I've never used this type of item before, but my heels needed some heavy duty work. It was very simple and had great results. My feet look like I haven't spent the whole summer walking around barefoot! (which of course I did). A couple of use suggestions: Use BEFORE you take a shower and some nice moisturizer specifically for the foot afterwords really helps.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tool!, May 22, 2011
I was pleasantly surprised at how much more solid and substantial this foot file is compared to those I have had in the past. The handle is perfectly shaped and has silicone like inserts on each side that make it easy to grip, even when hands are wet and soapy. Having the two sides - rough and fine - allows its use on more delicate areas as well as tougher areas like heels. I would have loved it even better if there were some sort of hole or hanging apparatus on the handle so I could hang it in the shower rather than balance it on my wire shelves. But overall it is a great asset and I would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stainless foot file, August 8, 2012
This foot file is well made and works very well. Being stainless steel, it does not rust. It would be nice if it had a rope hanger to hang up in the shower. I would recommend it -- it's a good product!

5.0 out of 5 stars works great!, June 29, 2012
AmazonJunkie "Sam" (Portland, Oregon USA) - See all my reviews
I like the design handle, it's easy to clean and it's very effective. I definitely recommend this to anyone. Made in Germany so it's pretty sturdy, also I could not find this anywhere else in the stores but here. Amazon is the only place that I know that carries this.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, June 11, 2012
this thing has changed the way my feet look and i love it its has two side with different situations

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent file, June 23, 2011
I'm not a foot file aficionado but I've had a horrible callus on my foot for months from running and a friend suggested a foot file. This one did the job nicely. The price is right -- very well made and easy to clean.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›