Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Color: One ColorSize: 350MChange
Price:$159.95

on March 27, 2014
Ok...I have both the smaller and larger ones in the stainless steel version of this. I also own the titanium one and love it. I have owned it for 2 years now and right after I got it 2 years ago, I was at a party and they had put ice into a cooler and wanted to break the ice up....so they tried using my brand new titanuim Kanpai to break it up with. Needless to say...It got a nice dent on the side of it. Which after the inital shock of a new cup being dented....I actually liked it. It made it easier to hold. 2 years later and I still love it! i have owned Klean Kanteens and a Hydroflask too....but always go back to using my Kanpai's. I use the larger one to bring water to work with me and the smaller titanium one...I use for water, tea, soup, wine, beer, a mixed drink.....basicly...I use it for everything! The thing I love most....is that I can fit my had in it to clean it out. All of the other double walled water bottles are not as easy to clean as Snow Peak's Kanpai's. I love my titanium one so much....that I just ordered another one....on sale of course!

If you are able to get your hands on either a stainless steel one or a titanium one....do so! You will not be dissappointed! I always have mine with me....and its kind of a joke with all of my friends when I go to their house.....where is your cup....we know you'd rather drink from it than any glass we can offer you. Oh how they know me well!
11 comment6 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 26, 2014
My favorite bottle. I got it two years ago as a Father's Day gift and I've loved it.

I drink way more water now that I have it, usually it lives at my desk keeping coffee hot and ice water cold, but when I travel I take it too. This item is a luxury, just to be clear. If functionality is all you need, there are many other thermos bottles out there that probably do the same thing for less, this simply rocks because it's titanium.

Pros:
Super cool, makes me happy to drink from it
Perfectly fits a can
Keeps ice water cold for up to 12-14 hours (and coffee hot for 4-5 hours)
Comes with drinking lid for sipping, or sealing lids for when you want to throw it in a backpack

Cons:
Very pricey for a water bottle
Sipping lid is not spill-proof and it should be kept upright when that lid is on
Sealing lids can sometimes leak if you don't tighten them enough (however I've never had a problem as long as I give the lid that extra hard turn at the end of closing it)

Overall: it's a great luxury if you're into nerdy outdoorsy gear. Not worth the money if you just want something that works, but that's not why you are looking at this item,
on June 1, 2014
Keeps drinks cold for up to a day. Freeze the drinks and it remains very cold for 2 days in the hot sunny tropics.
on January 20, 2014
I had been looking for a durable dishwasher safe travel mug for a while and this model is the best I have found. Drinks remain hot far longer than anything else I have used but the threaded area where the lid screws down has no inside air space so heat will escape at that area. It is impervious to the dishwasher. Plastic drinking lid not nearly as robust and will leak. Included however are two other leakproof lids for soups, or canned beverages? You have to really like titanium and have a free $165 for this thing. To me it is an antidote to our throwaway society. It will be the strongest and lightest travel cup long after I am gone.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 10, 2014
I don't bother writing many reviews on here...but
get this while its available. honestly, its made out of unobtanium.
It was out of stock for the longest time...years even. and I am sure once it sells out, you won't find it again for a long time.

as I am typing this, I'm contemplating a backup...just like lil_kitten did.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2014
It didn't really keep the heat very well :(
on December 9, 2011
Everything tastes better when coming out of a titanium bottle. This is a very cool drink system, and I say system because it has a 12 page instruction manual. Great for hikers and urban adventurers who want light weight and heavy cool factor.
on October 18, 2013
This is a nice bottle, but unless you really want it to cool a 12 ounce can, it's not worth the money. That is the ONLY thing that makes this special over any other double-walled bottle that is much less expensive. I also have several sizes of the Stainless Steel Insulated HydroFlask, and there is almost no difference between the 18 ounce Hydro and this Titanium 13 oz. Kanpai. And they are almost the same size. I'd rather carry 18 ounces of cold (or HOT) liquid than 13, and the HydroFlask is about 1/4th the cost. So unless you really want to carry a cold 12 ounce can, it really isn't the best option. All that said, it is a nice bottle though.