Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on April 3, 2012
These are no different than the ones they sell at the baseball games, except the grossly inflated pricetag. Good quality, nice and sturdy. Will buy more for company baseball team.
on July 18, 2012
Great product, my 10 y/o son loves it and has been wearing non-stop. Quick shipping, received in three days. Price was ideal so won't feel so bad if it breaks or is lost. Thanks!
on June 21, 2012
My son loves it! He wears it everyday and you can't beat the low price. It was shipped very fast.
on May 9, 2012
My 10-12 year old sons love these necklaces for baseball and school. They look cool and we gave not had any clasp problems. This was an 18" and we also have the 20". I would probably recommend the 20" for bigger kids, but this 18" looks great on my ten year old who is a slim tall build. The delivery was very fast came on Monday when ordered Friday and I never pay for expedited shipping.
on February 19, 2013
Came as promised brand new very quick and looks cool bought these for the whole baseball team. Not much more to say except nice purchase for the small amount of money
on September 11, 2012
Our boys love them. They were a great deal. Other sites wanted $25.00 for the same product. They are very strong and made of great material.
on January 5, 2012
This item is perfect for my young sons who just want the "look" of the professional ball players. Arrived as promised.
11 comment6 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 1, 2013
Good quality for the price. Arrived earlier than I expected. My son is eight years old and it fits him perfectly.
on January 4, 2013
Matched his baseball team colors.
Coiuld be a bit longer but he likes it.
Qualtiy is good and at a great price.
Fast shipping.
on January 7, 2014
I ordered this necklace for one of my grandsons and he was very happy with it. He wore it all the time until he lost it. I am giving it 4 stars. He is my youngest grandson and likes to wear things like this. He is 13 yrs. old now. I would recommend buying this necklace for kids.