Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 8, 2011
This ring hurt my boyfriend's finger and he wouldn't wear it because it caused him too much pain. It made me sad, so we took it to the jeweler and had him round the edges. After it no longer had sharp edges it is much more comfortable for him and he now wears it. If you like the way it looks, know that it is quite thick and will not be comfortable unless you have the edges shaved off some so that they are rounded and more comfort fit, because it definitely is not comfort fit right now.
on October 4, 2013
My boyfriend was very happy with this! It was a gift. It has since scuffed as titanium always does which was better for my boyfriend so it wasn't so shinny. Also the black in the claddagh came out, he like sit better that way. :) Overall, happy with it.
on March 10, 2010
I'm not used to wearing rings, but this one seems to take more getting used to than usual. The thick ring means you feel it on your finger. I recommend getting a half-size bigger than what you think you'll need.

On the plus side, everyone who knows what Claddagh rings are is impressed with the modern take on a classic idea. :)
on March 31, 2012
I ordered this ring for myself and wore it every day for almost a year. However, the black began to disappear one day at a time and now I have a silver ring with a silver engraving. It still serves the purpose, but hey, I guess you get what you pay for.
on August 12, 2011
The shipping was faster than I expected. It came in a nice box, but it isn't super presentable on first opening. I don't know what it is about it, I just didn't fall in love with it. I like it a lot, but it doesn't deserve the 5th star. I would not buy this for the list price, but having the price cut so much was exciting. The biggest disappointment I had with it is that the lines of the arms do not meet at the back. They just stop 3/4 of the way around. The metal is darker than the picture shows, but it's nice. I am very happy with it, and I will be buying from this seller again.
on April 8, 2011
My original engagement ring broke just 8 days before my wedding, My fiance ordered this one for me because he knows how deeply I treasure my irish heritage. It is a bit large compared to what my friends got for their wedding band (most ladies wear tiny dainty rings and after 23 years as one I still don't know why)but I am proud to have one that I know I won't be able to break.
on August 30, 2008
Very nice ring. It is a little bit too thick. It is better as a thumb ring then on any other finger. I don't regret buying it. It serves it purpose.
on February 5, 2013
I bought this ring as a promise ring for my boyfriend. I have always loved the symbolism behind the cladaggh rings. My only complaint is the finish is not as shiny and buffed as the picture leads one to believe. Also the edges on the outside of the rings are rather sharp. Over all the product looks great. I received it 4 days earlier than the original delivery date. However, if you are looking for reliable tracking information, it took USPS 2 days to catch up in their systems.
on January 12, 2008
This ring feels quite nice when worn, and is incredibly shiny - the pictures don't really portray that well. However, a word of caution: the black inlay of the claddagh design comes off rather easily when hit up against anything (such as a pen a few times a day, movie cases, whatever), and also gets scratched very easily. That being said, it still looks good.
on September 27, 2010
This ring is lighter than it looks and is hypoallergenic. My boyfriend is allergic to most metals and leather, but this ring has luckily not made his finger fall off! Hurray!