5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
Everything is everything I expected!!! I am very happy with the delivery and the quality. Also the description is been dead on everytime. Thanks Amazon!
Published 16 months ago by Sergio Martinez

1.0 out of 5 stars extremly poor quality
Published 20 months ago by paul brines

1.0 out of 5 stars extremly poor quality, July 8, 2013
first of all, I ordered a 7. the label says 7, but clearly it is a 8 or 8 1/2. ridiculously too big. When I opened the box, I immediately notice the poor quality of the shoes. Very low quality. I have tried it once yet to see if I could handle it, and they were severely damage (yet I did only a 40 min classic training, not even a sparring). I have been boxing for several years now so I really can talk about this kind of products. It is crap.

Believe it or not, the sole broke in 2 parts. I cannot even return them now.. I will have to order new ones, but not this brand anymore cause this brand is very bad, I hate it, I feel robbed. I do not ask you for nothing. thank you for asking. I just suggest you remove this product from your catalog cause it gives amazon a bad image. very disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars fancy looking but, not well built, September 22, 2013
Shoes run a touch larger than expected... Also, they are not well made... If you're looking for a shoe to box in, don't get these, they won't hold up very well... If you just wanna walk around in the house or to the grocery store, they may last a little while longer.
I can already see the sole of the shoe coming loose and I've not sparred in them, just jumped rope and hit the bag... Spend a wee bit more money and buy something of quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars they do the job, March 12, 2014
i used them por a couple of weeks and they are pretty comfortable to use. not fancy. low budget ok

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, November 5, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Shoes are terrible, June 11, 2014
This review is from: Title Boxing Title Classic Dominator Boxing Shoes (Apparel)
Quality of shoe is terrible. The shoes starting falling apart only after a week of use. I will never purchase these shoes ever again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 4, 2014
Easy to move in, very roomy, i love them!
They fit nice, sized like regular shoes!
Shipped in on time, excited to come home with a box waiting for me!

1.0 out of 5 stars Worn, April 21, 2014
The bottom of the shoes I bought has marks. It has been worn. How do I know that the person who wore it before me had a disease or not. This is ridiculous. It's almost as good as new, but it isn't. I may have to clean the inside and outside of it before my upcoming fight. This is ridiculous. Look at thoroughly before you wear it.
Other than that, the laces are too long. It seems the use the same size laces for every size. It's comfy, but it does not last long. You get for what you pay for. This is more for an outboxer type shoes. If you're an infighter, I would not recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very light, April 11, 2014
I'm a 10 1/2 but I ordered 11 and fits perfectly. My purpose of getting these shoes is for training purposes only. It gives me better movement and it's very light. Affordable and I love it!

1.0 out of 5 stars poor material, March 5, 2014
The material wasn't good on the first use it was already ripping. Felt like the shoes were more decorative than to be used.

4.0 out of 5 stars light and comfort, June 6, 2013
I really like this shoes and I just got the second pair by diffrent color..it's veru light, fit and fell comfy..I usully used this shoes for gym time..but if you want something for cardio and run it's not for that,anyway thanks Title.!