Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 27, 2012
I am a size 10 (US) and these are way too short on my feet. The label says US 10 but they are actually about a size 9 in length. The width is good, but the length is off for standard shoe size. Being leather they might stretch a bit but like I said, the width is fine and there's no way for them to stretch in length to the extent that would be needed. I am requesting a return from Title with the intent to order a size larger in return. I will post a more insightful review when I have the opportunity to use them for training.

UPDATE: I got my replacement pair(size 11)of Title Lo-Top boxing shoes and they are great. Light weight, good traction, excellent support for the ankle when properly laced. The return of my "too small" pair was painless and they expedited my replacements and my refund within 3 days after I put my return in at the UPS store. They didn't wait 3 days after they got them back, they sent them the day after I dropped my return off, and I got them two days after that. Excellent product, excellent service!
44 comments| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 13, 2013
I am an amateur boxer who trains seriously for competition, and these, being cheap and with good reviews, were the first pair of real boxing boots I purchased. I used them for bag work, ropes, and sparring 4-5 days a week, and never used them outside of the gym. They felt great for the first couple weeks, and the material was really form fitting. The thin sole made it easy to feel the ground and secure good traction and balance for punches. Unfortunately, the boots only lasted me for about three weeks though, before I had no choice but to replace them. The main problem was how the outsole was bonded to the bottom of the boot. The glue was not very reliable, and half of the outsole on my right foot (from which I pivot the most, as I'm orthodox) completely peeled off the shoe. I tried to glue it back with superglue, but it didn't hold well and I just gave up. Eventually, I decided to pay for some better quality boots and decided on the Adidas Tygun II's, which are amazing and clearly on another level as far as material and build quality. All in all, if you're a casual boxer, these boots should do fine, but if you're more serious and use them on a regular basis, you're going to want something more durable.
on June 13, 2012
For the casual boxer this is likely the best shoe you'll find for a couple of reasons. At this price the longevity is amazing. Boxing shoes aren't meant to be worn outside of the ring because they're not padded properly for running or other conditioning exercises like jump roping or long periods of mitt work. Most boxers have a pair of cross trainers or basketball shoes for the day to day work out. You can still wear them of course but your feet will NOT be thanking you. If you only wear them as they're intended for sparring or matches they will out last any other equipment you use.

My favorite thing about these shoes are that they're low-top. You wouldn't think there would be a huge difference between the hi-tops but if time matters to you there is. These slip on and off extremely quickly and only require the top few notches to be re-tied. That's just impossible with hi-tops. My gym has back to back classes (both of which I attend) that conclude with sparring so I have to change shoes four times everyday. It was a routine that grew old but it's not as monotonous a task after switching to these. I can only recommend hi-tops if you're competing for the added ankle support and traction but if you're competing I'd recommend a more expensive shoe to begin with.

Definitely recommend to anyone.
on September 29, 2012
Overall I liked the shoes. They are lightweight and pretty flexible. They made my feet a lot faster than regular running shoes while I box. My only complaint is the soles inside are not thick and they aren't glued into the shoe in any way. In boxing, especially the right foot (if you're a righty), you tend to pivot on your back foot a lot. Eventually, the sole inside the shoe started to move inside pretty badly. It got to the point where I had to remove the sole completely. Luckily I had some extra insoles that had rubber on the bottoms. I replaced the insoles that came with it with the rubberized ones and noticed a big difference. So easy fix to an overall great shoe. I'd definitely recommend them... especially at this price.
on August 7, 2015
2 weeks of hard practicing at my gym the. My right shoes at the front is peeling of already
review image review image
on April 8, 2011
it makes a world of a difference having these in my gear bag. i use to do my work outs in bball shoes. this is my first pair but i recommend any one who boxes to at least get a boxing type of shoe/boot.
on June 25, 2014
It is almost impossible to get a great pair of boxing shoes anymore without spending a few hundred dollars, and given the unfortunate fact that most gym floors around the bags are rubber, the (very small) treads on the soles of these shoes, pivoting against the floors, can make for some painful blisters until one's feet get used to them. They work better on wood, and the soles do have the positive tendency to wear down after about a month of regular use. So they really have to be broken in in that sense.
They are nice and light, and as many reviewers have said, order a full size larger than your normal shoe size.
I give them 3 stars because I look at them as disposable: I find they need replacing about every 6 months (the front of the shoe on your back foot begins to come apart if you tend to pivot on the ball of that foot).
on March 9, 2014
you get what you pay for. its "pleather" other guys from my gym that has the shoes are complaining the soles are coming off. we all bought them about the same time. mines are still ok. but if you afford it buy higher end boxing shoes.
on April 17, 2013
i jump rope a lot using normal running shoes so when i got these they felt a bit stiff. dont use them anymore because I am afraid to get an ankle injury, these shoes have zero cushioning so you might want to consider that
on February 5, 2013
These were my first pair of boxing shoes purchased. Yes, they are lightweight, they look sharp, and relatively easy to put on and off. They are, however, fairly uncomfortable. I noticed that my feet were cramping during training (shadowboxing and bag work). As a result, I felt like I wasn't progressing because the pain was affecting my footwork and stopping me from working harder. I eventually gave up and bought a pair of Adidas boxing shoes. The difference was immediately noticeable. With the Adidas I have no pain and no cramping, and I don't feel the shoes at all. Couldn't say the same about these Lo-Tops. And if you are wondering, yes, both pairs of shoes were properly sized.

The price on these is great, but ultimately turned out to be a waste of money. In reality, how good can a $30 pair of boxing shoes be? I recommend spending a little more and you'll be happier with your purchase. I've always given very positive reviews to all the Title Boxing and MMA equipment that I've purchased, but not this one. Shoes are apparently not in their wheelhouse.