5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Exactly what I needed
Keeps your knuckles from getting scrapped up and even offers some wrist support. Easy to put on and take off and great for the price. I use them all the time.
Published 11 months ago by Zac Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment
Published on October 5, 2010 by Punching Panda

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, October 5, 2010
This review is from: TITLE Speed Wraps (Misc.)
This is my first no-go in terms of Title gear. I love most of their stuff but nobody's perfect I guess. These are pretty poorly designed. I think they have better ones out but haven't seen them on Amazon. The finger holes are all spandex and are way too tight (and I got large and all my other stuff is always large). They cut off circulation. There is a big foam pad supposedly to protect your knuckles, but if you wear it as you see in the picture, the pad will almost be entirely on top of you hand rendering it useless. All that happens when you punch is that it pulls the pad back a bit each time thereby making the finger holes that are already cutting off blood to the fingers bite back into the webs of your fingers. Really no good. Lesson learned: Never try to replace a good hand wrapping session. Use wrap time as focus time and mental prep instead, because it's so far been impossible to replace it well. The whole glove within a glove deal simply doesn't cut it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Size, July 5, 2014
This review is from: TITLE Speed Wraps (Misc.)
I have big hands so I got the large size but it still cut of circulation to my fingers.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad service in a wrap., July 3, 2014
This review is from: TITLE Speed Wraps (Misc.)
1 star, customer service is useless. Customer service responds like if they are doing you a favor. Lots of better brands out there. Wraps run big.

1.0 out of 5 stars Painful and not what I would consider a wrap, March 21, 2014
This review is from: TITLE Speed Wraps (Misc.)
These are bad on so many levels. They were not what I expected and I cannot use them. They are cheap enough that I am unwilling to waste a few more dollars and my time to return them; why throw more good money out the window.

That said, I do acknowledge that being new to the sport of boxing, these may actually serve someone else much better than what I had in mind.

Painful. Very painful. The way the ends of the gloves are sewn together creates large and surprisingly sharp knobs of fabric between the fingers that dig in to the webbing of the skin. Its painful without even doing anything with these gloves. I did not have the nerve to see how the felt to punch the heavy bags since they hurt without doing anything I did not want to find out what damage they may do with a heavy hand behind it.

Being new to this sport, I'm having issues with my writs needing more support and therefore I strongly feel that the title of these gloves "wraps" could be misleading to anyone who may not know any better; they may believe they could provide the kind of support tape provides. These gloves do not help stabilize the hand and wrist as one. The band that actually does "wrap" around the wrist bones are actually too low to stabilize the hand. The glove material is too flexible and not tight enough to support the hand.

The picture does not show it, since the glove is all black and does not show any contours or details, but there is a large gel pad that is awkwardly bulging on the back of the knuckles. Its about 3/4" thick. This gel pad does not cover the knuckles if punching straight on, but would if you hit with the back of the hand. The only way it would cover your knuckles is if you wear the glove half-way over you fingers (you don't put your hand all of the way in to the glove).

My initial intentions were to wear these gloves under a set of bag gloves to provide additional support for my wrists and hands. But instead the gel pad actually prevents you from wearing it under other gloves, plus the the way it digs in and causes pain between the fingers, that alone makes it unusable with other gloves.

As I said before, these do not fit my needs at all and perhaps someone else may find a better use for them. Personally I think they are a waste of money and now I know. If I must find something else to provide my wrists with additional support I think I will first try the old-fashion tape and forget about any of these "speed gloves". I do wonder if the wraps that look like ace bandages would work as well as the sticky tape, but not sure if I am willing to try them at this point.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good gloves, March 18, 2014
This review is from: TITLE Speed Wraps (Misc.)
I use it with or without gloves and it works great. Works great for kids to support wrist, try it you will like it and I hate the fact I have to write so much for Amazon to accept.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pads Don't Cover Knuckles, January 25, 2014
This review is from: TITLE Speed Wraps (Misc.)
Not very helpful as the pads do not cover the knuckles which defeats the ultimate purpose of the wraps. Wrist Velcro is also not very robust - should be thicker for more support. Wraps are probably ok for cardio classes - but not as real wraps under gloves.

2.0 out of 5 stars Won't Fit In My Gloves, November 10, 2013
This review is from: TITLE Speed Wraps (Misc.)
Will not fit under the heavy bag gloves I own. The knuckles are VERY padded and won't slide into them. Too bad. They are very comfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy on and off, well made, useless back of hand padding, September 16, 2013
This review is from: TITLE Speed Wraps (Misc.)
Wraps are good as speed wraps go... My opinion is that the padding on the top of the hand should be done away with. The padding doesn't cover any of the knuckles and only supplies padding to the bones on top of the hand. To me... If you're going to have padding it should be useful, also the padding makes the fit of my MMA style gloves very tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Exactly what I needed, July 18, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars NA, July 1, 2013
This review is from: TITLE Speed Wraps (Misc.)
The wraps are pretty good for the price. The provide some support but traditional wraps are the best. I would recommend this product.

TITLE Speed Wraps