5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent condition golf balls - great customer service!
Published on April 5, 2011 by Uncle Don

1.0 out of 5 stars Not really AAA
Published on August 13, 2006 by Victor Krawec

1.0 out of 5 stars Not really AAA, August 13, 2006
This review is from: Titleist Pro V1 X AAA Recycled Golf Balls (36 Pack) (Sports)
Bought AAA from another company and they were as if they were never used. These so called AAA I bought from Amazon are more like AA or A. Too many marks (scuffs) on ball and also too many used balls with logos. You could by brand new logo balls (over run) at your local golf store for a little more money. I would not of minded if they cost a bit more, but not with so many scars

I would never buy these again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Are these balls Pro VI or Pro VI X?, July 22, 2008
Amazon needs to clarify what they are selling here. The picture shows golf balls with Pro VI X on them. Then, the heading turns around and says Pro VI. Obviously, Amazon staff are not golfers. There is a big difference between Pro VI and Pro VI X to golfers. I am not a golfer, but my husband is, and he plays with Pro VI but not Pro VI X. I point this out to golfers because if you look carefully throughout the entire web page, you will find several references to either Pro VI or Pro VI X. If you are particular like my husband, you need to call Amazon first and find out exactly what you are buying.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok for the price, May 29, 2014
7 that look brand new (only 2 with no markings or logos)
3 cut and scuffed bad enough that they will be driving range fodder
8 that are scuffed pretty good and will only be used by my second golfer for "watch this shots"
16 that have obviously been put in play but are in good shape (only hit a few times)
1 brand new practice ball (according to titleist this means only minor visual imperfections but physically perfect )
all for a total of 35 golf balls.

$48 for 24 balls that i will tee up. Could be better, but if i can't find a better deal i will buy again.
Also worth noting that there are several different model years of the v1x included but I believe the only noticeable difference will be durability (newer models show less wear)

1.0 out of 5 stars Tale of two orders., March 6, 2013
I purchased this offering from Amazon and they were really new balls and quite usable -- actually in August of 2012 -- so that went really great and my son loved them. I ordered again this past week with a different seller and the balls caused me to laugh out loud, as if a friend had just pulled a great prank. Some were vintage Pro-Vs, many with marks, some were x-outs or marked practice -- really none of them were clean. I wouldn't be caught dead with any of them in my golf bag. These are balls you discover on the golf course and either leave them or take a practice hit to place them in the pond.

How anyone in their right mind would think these golf balls would be of any value to a golfer is really delusional.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent condition golf balls - great customer service!, April 5, 2011
I received my box of golf balls and they are in almost-new condition - no real scuffs to speak of but many of the balls do have logos or markings from previous players which didn't bother me. All of the balls I received were ProV1x's, not ProV1's, but that is still a dang solid golf ball and you aren't Tiger Woods so I wouldn't worry about the difference....although like the other posting said....they seller should clarify this for any deluded golfers that truly believe that makes a difference:) That aside, a positive experience for me and quick shipping was a bonus.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value on Used Titleists, November 23, 2012
Manage your expectations and you won't be disappointed.

Three dozen new ProV series balls - even during the holiday sale season - would run you $120 (+tax). These used balls go for approximately half that and are worth every penny for those of us who would rather spend $5 on the beer cart than that next slice off the tee.

The balls were clean and largely in excellent condition. They came loosely packed in a cardboard box...utilitiarian packaging, nothing fancy. Approximately half of the balls had slight scuffing/scratching to prove that they weren't brand new (we're not talking cart path bouncers, but the kind of marking you'd get after playing a few holes). Most of the balls (85%?) bore logos. If that bothers you, this won't be your kind of deal, but I personally like it...kinda interesting and makes it easy to ID your ball.

Bottom line: Great value for expensive branded balls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great balls!!!, December 6, 2012
My husband loves these balls, and since they are "recycled" they are less expensive.
And since there are 36 of them, it takes him longer to lose them all.
But, his game has improved greatly using these balls.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, December 5, 2012
I have a perfect circle ring to check each,of the 36 sent only one was out of round. Very goog deal I recomend the purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, November 24, 2012
These were just as advertised. This is one of the best deals I've found, there is no need to purchase new golf balls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like new!, July 4, 2012
They perform just as if they were a brand new ball, I highly recommend these for purchase versus 3 boxes of brand new balls.

Titleist Pro V1 X AAA Recycled Golf Balls (36 Pack)
$99.99 $70.11