Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Titleist Velocity Golf Balls - 1 Dozen
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 23, 2012
I used to use Top Flight balls but now I'm hooked on these Titleist Velocity. Ball goes pretty long and straight, seemed like my slice never existed!

ProV1's are great but a little too twitchy for my taste(seem to exaggerate problems), I'm glad Titleist made such a forgiving golf ball for their followup act.
on February 12, 2013
I have tried many balls over the last few years & currently these are the best balls I've ever used. Resonably priced, not too much spin, & they sure seem to go a long ways. Very happy.
on December 12, 2013
This is exactly what I ordered, came in enough time for Christmas for my son. He loves golf and these are his favorite balls.
on January 14, 2013
I had been wqanting to try the Titlest Velocity golf ball but could not find them. thi purchase was all that I expected.
on December 26, 2012
Bravo, Just what I wanted for an excellent price. You guys have really out done yourself.Will highly recommended and place anorther order pronto.
on December 22, 2012
There are so many vendors and different golf balls on the market today. I chose Titlest, because they are the best.
on August 11, 2014
As expected
on April 15, 2015
Just like new. Could not tell the difference. A couple of balls had a logo, but who cares! Really a good deal!