Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 43 questions
vote
Fantastic. While it's only one speaker, the quality is amazing. I much prefer this over the Bose Wave which always sounded too forced somehow. The sound is crisp and clear.
Feb 25, 2014 by w3
vote
Hello, Thank you for your question! We only have parts for North American versions. The Model One has ports for both AC and DC power so you will be able to use the radio where 220v is standard. To use the North American version is another country, disregard the power cord that comes with the radio and get a new one according to the proper specifications at any electronics shop. Please note that any damage that may occur due to improper electricity is not covered under the warranty.
Oct 16, 2013 by Tivoli Audio
votes
Yes. Factory Tech. told me to turn the radio on. Turn down the volume. Then rotate tuning knob from stop to stop for about 3 to 5 minutes. If that doesn't work. The radio needed to be sent into the factory for repair.
Aug 19, 2013 by Wayne Hendershot
votes
votes
Not that I'm aware of, but that would be great. The radio is fantastic. I'm getting stations I'd never gotten clearly before. It was a big investment for me, but glad I took the plunge.
Sep 18, 2014 by chris midyette
votes
You will have to put on an external antenna. Not designed for reproducing music. More for talking.
Dec 3, 2013 by Wayne Hendershot
votes
Made in China. They clearly pay someone to respond to every review complaining that they charge $150 for a radio made by $1/hr labor in a country with poor labor and environmental standards. It's inexcusable. If they start making them in the US, Canada, EU, Japan or somewhere with proper labor and environmental standards I'd buy another one. This radio is good. But whether it's good enough to be a decent value, particularly considering its Chinese origin, is doubtful.
Sep 2, 2014 by M. Potter
votes
The instruction manual for Model One indicates that if any components of the radio (power cord included) are missing, you should contact Tivoli Audio. This seems to indicate they have accessories for sale. I recommend going to their website and requesting a price on a power cord.
17 days ago by Radio DXER
votes
Michael, my particular Tivoli Model One just has a typical, two-prong plug, with the female end being part of the cable. The cable came with the radio. I may not understanding your question.
Sep 2, 2014 by Karl Kunkel
votes
To my knowledge, it does not use any power when it is turned off.
Nov 21, 2013 by Lellah Lawrence
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers