5.0 out of 5 stars The Chelsea Boots I always wanted...
I've worn various styles of To Boot New York shoes and boots over the past several years. It seems like the first TBNY shoes I purchased ran true to size (I am a true 11.5 D) but lately I've had to check--sometimes it was "buy a half size up," other times "buy a half size down." Happy to report these shoes are right on the money and fit true to size...
Published 9 months ago by Scott Berg

2.0 out of 5 stars quality does not match price
Quality does not match price... cheap materials, and manufacturing. Inner sole unrolled when trying them on for the first time. Back pull on tab is small and feels like it will rip out.
Published 9 months ago by joe

5.0 out of 5 stars The Chelsea Boots I always wanted..., March 29, 2014
Scott Berg (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews

I've owned a good number of Chelsea boots over the years by other makers. Probably just part of today's trend, but most of them have a somewhat thicker sole which gives them a chunkier look--great with jeans and chinos, but not something you can really pull off with any kind of dressier look. These are the Chelsea boots I've always imagined. They have a thinner sole and a very sleek, narrow shape at the toe. They fit like a glove and I'm very happy with them.

One small nitpick--the loop on the back of the boot (the one that is used to slip the boot on) is very small and I have a bit of a hard time fitting my finger through it. It's a small annoyance that I will happily live with because the boots look so good and fit so well. I don't consider it enough to knock off a star, but if the loop were slightly larger the boots would be perfect.

TBNY has really hit it out of the park with the Cognac color. As you might be able to tell from the pic, the shoes are darker at the toe and lighter everywhere else giving the boots a vintage look. If you're looking for a dressier pair of Chelsea boots, check these out.

5.0 out of 5 stars I need a second and 3rd pair, August 4, 2014
This review is from: To Boot New York Men's Quinn Chelsea Boot (Apparel)
These boots are so sexy... I usually go a half size larger, go avoid breaking shoes in, but not with these... I could tell right away that the brown leather would look better with wear, and I was correct... The feel great after only 2 days... I dress them up with navy and black slacks.... Haven't done any jeans yet, but maybe when the shine goes away...

These are my favorite boots right now. The shaft is narrow and the pull tab is small, which keep my pant leg from ever riding up... Great job To Boot New York

2.0 out of 5 stars quality does not match price, March 30, 2014
This review is from: To Boot New York Men's Quinn Chelsea Boot (Apparel)

To Boot New York Men's Quinn Chelsea Boot