5.0 out of 5 stars To Boot New York are great boots!
I have 5 pair of To Boot New York boots. They always fit great, look great and are very stylish. I was surprised to find that Amazon carried them and at a considerable price reduction. My first pair were the Hawthorne's which are still $400 at Bloomingdale's almost two years later.
Published 12 months ago by B. Mcgowan

3.0 out of 5 stars Close but not quite there
Published 22 months ago by boot lover

3.0 out of 5 stars Close but not quite there, April 10, 2013
This review is from: To Boot New York Men's Randy Side Zip Boot (Apparel)
I love boots, and I love To Boot New York boots. I've owned a few over the course of my life. I just bought the Randy in black. It's a decent boot, but maybe just a little too trendy for my style. (The Shane is more my style.) The Randy is intentionally too long in the toe, so that even a pair that fits will have an extra inch of length. Looks just a little too close to clown shoes, like you have fingers for toes. I saw this in the Zappos video, and, unfortunately, that's what the boots look like in real life. Also, the side zip comes down a little too far forward, so it's more visible than it needs to be. Personally, I am not a fan of rubber soles on boots anyway, and the soles on this boot are just a little too thin to look good quality. I'm usually a big fan of To Boot, but I'm sending this pair back.

5.0 out of 5 stars To Boot New York are great boots!, January 24, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, November 16, 2014
Alvin Lee (New Orleans, LA United States) - See all my reviews
I'm wearing them now great feel I wear them at least 3 times a week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 1, 2014
Excellent quality

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor designed boots, January 1, 2014
Poor fit poor design. The boots appear unusually long, very unattractive. Cheap looking material, rubber soul rubber heel.
Returned, would not recommend these boots.

To Boot New York Men's Randy Side Zip Boot