Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

on February 16, 2014
This boot is long and narrow. I normally wear a US 8 and bought US 7.5. Fits good, snug if a bit long.

Beautiful boot. Very shiny finish, soft leather on top, old style classic looks. It is definitely a keeper. Love these boots
on May 6, 2015
To start with, I debated between these (the Stallworth cap-toe) and To Boot's Brennan wingtip. They're exactly the same boot, except the Brennan has broguing. I ended up trying out both and going with the Stallworth, since I liked their simpler look.

Most importantly, these boots have top-notch quality leather and build. Seriously, they will last years if properly cared for.

The sizing runs large. I typically wear a size 13 in sneakers and usually a size 12 in boots. These fit me perfectly in size 11.5.

Much like most dress shoes, these boots don't provide a lot of cushion or support for your foot. My feet definitely get a little sore after more than a couple hours standing in them. One possible option I wish I didn't try: consider buying these in your normal boot size (i.e. a 12 for me) so you have a little extra room. Then go buy an insole. This might just fix the problem.

Lastly, Amazon has these available on prime, but I chose to buy mine from Nordstrom. The price and the shipping were the same as Amazon, but with Nordstrom, there's no expiration on the return policy.
on April 4, 2014
fit a bit large in the toe. I normally wear a 12, but went down to 11 in these and I think I may be able to get away with a 10.5 but I am worried about the width being to narrow. nice looking boots, quality leather. a good deal for $200. they should break in nicely.
on January 28, 2014
I have may pairs of To Boot shoes and boots and always fit true to size. However, this year for the second time the boots run way to big. Same issue with the Brady boot. I am normally 9.5 but in these take a full size smaller at 8.5 Amazon was great about replacing with free shipping.
on March 8, 2016
Only problem I have with these is that the innersoles or whatever you want to call those things inside the boot they come off. So you've got this protrusion from your toe where there's cloth that's come undone so then you just have to pull it all out and you're basically left with a cork sole
on January 15, 2015
First I love how it looks.
Second while it's true that it fits larger. I usually wear a 8.5 but got a 7.5 and length fits well
But the width for somewhat wide foot (D) like mine is tight.
Thought it's been only the second wear so far, I'm hoping it will stretch out.
Bare in mind that this was the same way when I got the Wolverines 1000 miles wingtip boots. Too like a month of wear for the width to stretch out.
on April 9, 2016
Given the price I paid, $450, I expected much more from these boots. First off, they are definitely made of a high quality leather. However, they are very narrow in all ways (side to side and top to bottom) and make my feet look "skinny." I wear a size 9 in most shoes but had to buy these in a size 7 after trying three different sizes. That's right, a size 7, and they still don't fit very well, but I wasn't going to order a size 6 1/2??? There is NO footbed in these boots, hence they are not comfortable at all. If I could go back, I would not buy these boots again. I have already moved on to other boots made by BedStu. I hope this helps in your decision.
on July 18, 2015
These look much better in the product photos. Reviews that said to size down only wasted my time. Order your normal dress shoe size. I wear a UK8.5/F (i.e. US9/D), which is a very regular fit, not skinny, not wide and a regular arch, not high, not low. These shoes fit like a UK D or C. These shoes are extremely narrow and made for people with flat-feet - painful at the instep of normal arches. I've never had this issue with standard, properly made shoes from Northampton. Here, the leather is very cheap and felt like I could easily tear it with my hands. It's not top grain leather, but corrected grain crap, and, of course, it doesn't feel like real leather, especially proper shoe leather. It feels like a bonded leather couch that college students would buy on craigslist. The pair I received had cracks on the toe-cap already. I have boots that have been worn for years that don't have this kind of cracking and never will.

The boot altogether is much too light and feels insubstantial, even as a dress shoe/boot. I have English loafers that are much more substantial than these cheap Italian "boots." They should have had eyelets all the way up instead of the stupid loops; they just get in the way, ironically make lacing less easy and they look sloppy to boot (see what I did there?). They look awkward with anything but very slim khakis. If you wear them with jeans, you'll look like a metro douche. These cost more than the Tricker's wingtip boots I've had for years that only get better with time. When I received these To Boot New York boots, I knew they would fall apart on their own, so I returned them. I decided to get a pair of black wingtip boots made in Northampton instead of these, that I wear with jeans, corduroy and khakis. They look much better and the quality is incomparably superior. I wear proper dress shoes when I need to; I wasn't looking for something that I could try to wear with suits or jeans, not that these are it, at least for my style. These are a poor approximation of suitable footwear for those two cases, at best.

The To Boot New York boots aren't suitable for me in any way; not as a boot and not as a dress shoe. These are suitable for the type of metro euro douche that will wear them with Diesel acid wash jeans, shirts with glittery logos and crap are over and some creepy "luxury" sunglasses that have gradient lenses and gold-colored plastic logos at the temple. If you've touched, smelled or worn a shoe from Northampton, you will instantly know the difference between them and these TBNY shoes. These are simply trash in comparison.
66 comments|3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 22, 2014
The only reason I say these fit 'as expected' is because I read all of the reviews saying to order a full size down. I did so and the boots fit perfectly. I cannot say enough about how amazing these boots are. Not only do they look like a million bucks, they also fit better than my most comfortable, already-broken-in shoes, and the quality is tip top. If the photo does it for you, go for it. You won't be disappointed. Again, ORDER A SIZE DOWN!
on March 25, 2014
To Boot New York doesn't really do sales. These were a bargain, fit as expected, and are a phenomenal pair of boots all around. Much darker in the photo on amazon, you can't see how nice the leather really is.

See 1 answered question