Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on May 27, 2012
When I looked at these leggings straight out of the package, I was nervous. They looked so small. I thought they would be hard to put on and leave me with a muffin top. I WAS WRONG! These leggings were easy to put on and the waistband is so smooth and didn't cause a muffin top. They are so comfortable. I wore them on a very hot day and didn't suffer for it. Highly recommend this brand and will definitely by this brand again. I am five feet and three inches tall and approximately 135 lbs. I mention that because these leggings are one size fits most.
33 comments| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 15, 2012
Other reviewers mentioned how these were not like leggings and you couldn't wear them without a skirt or very long top and I completely agree. While they are less opaque than Target tights, they are definitely not leggings.

The thing I am MOST disappointed in is the 'no size.' When I shop in plus-size, no size means that the leggings fit comfortably without too much pressure and no issues with muffin tops. I'm a size 14 and while I can get these on, they are in no way comfortable and I have to spend a few minutes arranging my body inside of the leggings so that the bulges are where I want them. If you are under a size 10, you should be fine. Otherwise, buyer beware.
33 comments| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 11, 2012
I bought these at ankle length and love them. 5'5" 160lbs 32" waist 42" hips and they fit great. !
on December 13, 2014
These leggings look just as vibrant as they do in the picture. They have a lot of give to them and have quite a bit of stretch (lengthwise). I'm 5'2" and 135 lbs. Being short, there was a bit too much fabric so I had to regularly adjust them to get rid of bunching up at the knees. The wide waist band is nice and prevents the uncomfortable tightness associated with most leggings/tights. The thick waist band allows for a nicer line under other layers of clothing. The tights are definitely opaque and don't show skin through them at all.
review image
on May 2, 2014
I bought these in ankle length. The good thing about these leggings is that they fit as expected. I was worried, as I'm tall and curvy at 5'11 and 170lbs. However, they fit great. Long enough to fit my mile long legs, and not too tight, but not too loose either. My thighs are huge, and the stitching on the inseam looks delicate so I'm worried they might rip there. But for the price, it's not too bad. Now the horrible thing about these leggings is that the black ones bleed color like crazy. When I first tried them on, within five minutes they were staining my hands blueish/black. So I thought okay, maybe a wash will help. Well, it didn't. Everything my leggings touched (cloth beige car seats, my white socks, my nephew's grey pants, a beige carpet) got a blue tint to it. And I mean EVERYTHING, and it was very noticeable. I was so upset. So then I spent the next 2 days (I really like these leggings despite the bleeding color and wanted to keep them) washing them probably half a dozen times hoping it would help and that they wouldn't fall apart in the washer. The color bleeding isn't as extreme anymore, but it's still there so I only get to wear them working out with other dark clothes so they won't rub off and color anything. Being the price was decent and they are super comfy, and long enough (a challenge I have every time I buy pants) I kept them and try to stay away from light objects that my leggings will turn colors. So beware when you first wear them.
on March 20, 2014
Like many reviewers here, I want to stress that these are great footless tights rather than leggings. They work well under a short dress or skirt as an additional color accent and/or modesty. Personally, I wouldn't wear them with most of my tunic style shirts, as these really are more like tights than leggings.

As tights, they are great! I especially like the material - it has a bit of "slide" to it, so your tops/skirt/dress or whatever glides smoothly over these. You don't get that with all tights; sometimes the material is such that your top sticks to it, leading to a less than attractive look to your outfit.

I found the fit to be fabulous! I'm 5'6" and generally wear a small or a 6. There's enough stretch so that the fit is snug (no sagging) but not tight or constricting in any way. I like the fact that these sit at what I consider my natural waist (they fit like a pair of tights/panty hose would), so there's no muffin top/tummy bulge (and the associated discomfort as well as unsightly bulge under the shirt/top/dress/skirt).

I ordered the black and grey in addition to the beige.

On the beige I would add the comment to be cautious when ordering ... the color is sort of skin toned, so if it happens to match your skin tone, the leggings/tights could look "nude" - which may or may not be the look you're going for. I tend to be quite tan in the summer, so I think these will work fine (they will be lighter than my skin tone); in the winter, they might blend in for a monochromatic look.
on May 30, 2012
I love these leggings!! I was worried bc I'm a size 10/12 and it was one size fits all but they still fit great. I have them in white, navy, Orange, and the bright blue. Great with tunics. Would for sure recommend these to a friend!!!!
on March 18, 2012
Ill upload photos later. but i recieved the item a few days ago.
THIN. like tights. the same kind you get at target. i hope they are not opaque.
I love pink. Obnoxiously love pink. So when I found these in hot pink, I immediately snagged them.

These really are more of a cross between a legging and a tight, which is exactly what I like. More substance than a tight, but not all the extra weight/heat you might find in some leggings. And then the color! It's absolutely perfect!

However, I found that the band rides higher than I would expect for a "low-rise" legging - around my belly button instead of at my hips. No problem, I don't really wear low-rise anyway. Also, although I am 5'6", the legs are LONG. If I'm not careful to smooth everything out, they will bunch at the ankles. And then the bigger issue is that it seems they have snagged transverse, creating a run going around the circumference of my thigh. I've never seen leggings/tights do that, though it's easily concealed and probably won't result in even more runs (hopefully?).

Overall, I'm pretty pleased with the leggings. Just be warned that they might end up a little baggy on you if you are shorter than 5'6".
on March 13, 2015
AWFUL PRODUCT! See photos, runners started in the front and back of the crotch on all 6 pair that I ordered for my business within 15 minutes of the models wearing them! Refund requested, will update in the outcome.
review image