Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Price:$16.98 - $17.95+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on August 5, 2012
Last season I bought a gorgeous Calvin Klein sleeveless dress. Then I got a job in a very conservative office where sleeveless attire would be frowned upon. Problem solved with this cute little jacket.

But hold the phone! I just found more uses for this awesome little wardrobe-stretcher: That little strapless number? Now I can now wear it to work and head right out afterward for a night on the town without having to go home to change clothes! And that cute dress that looks great everywhere, except it makes my arms look weird at the top? Covers those "bat wings" right up!

Not bad for an investment of less than $20! More neutral colors please!!
on March 6, 2013
It can to me pretty fast, before it was supposed to arrive and it fits like a dream! I got a medium instead of a large hoping it would fit me snug because I didn't want the larg to be too big on me. Good call, it fits great, the sleeves are tight when I lift my arms up high enough, but it doesn't bother me. It looks great with my steampunk outfits, the material is soft, and I would definitely buy more in different colors!
on January 3, 2013
This product is a much truer Black than the picture would lead you to believe. It's a sturdy fabric, but it isn't scratchy. The Ruffles are very sturdy also, and they don't lose shape. It's very stretchy, so unlike other jackets like this you feel unrestricted, and free to move however you feel.
on May 25, 2015
I don't think this material is cotton.Feels like a polyester blend instead, and less shinier than I thought. I got the teal one.
Other than that, I wear a US size 6, UK 10, and Medium fits well for me, which is what I usually wear. Not too tight or too loose. :)) looks great with dresses!

Edit: Sorry, okay the tag says 90% cotton, but it doesn't feel as smooth as cotton though.
on January 29, 2015
This item did not fit at all like is pictured. I ordered one for me and one for my 11yo daughter. First of all, they come in a little tiny squashed cube of plastic wrap. Then they are all kinds of wrinkled. The ruffles are VERY stiff and uncomfortable. The size is way small as the chest part of it doesn't cover anything due to the way the elastic pulls on the sides. I really wish it had fit as it looks really cute on the model.
on January 9, 2015
This bolero is the perfect "topping" for a low-cut outfit at an elegant party. I bought it to wear on one of a cruise that requires more formal dress-up nights than I usually have to deal with. The bolero fits perfectly and is well made. It unfolds from the package without showing wrinkles and folds back up for packing like an origami trick. According to my husband, who is more observant than I am, I got a lot of admiring looks while wearing it. I recommend this product.

In case you're wondering, I wore it with a very fancy black & silver sweetheart neckline corset (yes, you can wear those in public now). I wore the corset and bolero with a short black skirt, black sheer hose, and black heels. The bolero highlighted the corset without making me feel "obvious."
on March 30, 2015
Bought the 3X for a costume, need to cover my upper arms. I'm 2-3X, really chubby arms, so was worried, but this fits really well and has plenty of room so not at all tight! The sleeves stretch to 22-23 inches pretty comfortably. 20 inches across the back, between sleeve seams. Arrived REALLY fast too, ordered on Saturday and it arrived Monday!
on May 9, 2012
I have nothing but compliments from this Bolero. It is a very good fit. Although I would not call this yellow but more of a gold color. I also got the red and the purple and am very pleased with the fit and color of those as well.
on December 3, 2013
I love this item as it gives me the satisfaction as the garment gives grace to my black outfits as I chose which garment to go with it; A lot of people that I know as I wear it compliments on this garment as he/she knows how the garment works wonders.
on June 5, 2015
I would give it 3.5 stars. I read some of the reviews that said this was a very small cut. They were right. I ordered this a couple sizes bigger in antisipation. It's still a little small, but it will still work perfectly with my steampunk costume. I like the stiff collar, if gives it a Victorian-ish feel to it.