Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on January 21, 2013
Good buy, run small. I bought these in medium first and had to send them all back. They do run quite small. I agree that you should go up a size. I went to the large and if i could get extra large I would, but they don't carry that. I fit the large ok, just a little creasing near the arm holes but I do have 36DD boobs, so I'm not average there. I think a person without large boobs could go up just one size. But, they are great T shirts. You can wear them in winter with a vest or sweater over them and would be great for spring or fall also. Nice stretchy fabric. Kind of sheer so you will need to wear a bra in the same color family as the shirt. For instance, you can't wear a white bra with the black t shirt. I bought a bunch of these, look at the price, and paired them with a pair of earrings or some cute panties for my sisters at Christmas. I have 4 sisters and 2 sister in laws. These are a great price and everyone loved them. I am on line buying more now! Everybody wants more. No problems with the return and receiving credit for the return. Came to me quickly. Buy it. You can't get cute shirts for this price anymore.
on December 18, 2013
The shirt runs small, even for junior sizing. Quality is fine for the price, but that value goes away when you add on the shipping. I bought one to try and ended up not buying any more colors, because I could find equivalent quality without shipping charges in a retail store. I went to the store the teenagers love with the nautical name, and I got a pile of shirts I prefer for the same price with no shipping. I usually check Amazon and shop there a lot, but in the T-shirt area I decided there are better options. To help others with purchases: It is a fitted style that goes in at the waist, so they are good if you are looking for that. They are not as soft or stretchy as some. I usually am a medium in women's sizes, and I bought the large and it fit, but was tighter than I prefer, (and I am definitely one who likes fitted, so that means "really" snug).
on August 3, 2013
I feel great wearing this shirt. I am petite with a larger chest and this shows off my curves in a good way -- without being clingy or too revealing. It reminds me of a V-neck I used to have from Juicy Couture. The material is thin but so far has held up in the washing machine.
on April 14, 2013
This shirt is very comfy and cute. It has held up well with the large amount of washing it endures since I use it as my work shirt. Just don't dry it. I learned this the hard way. Thankfully I got the sleeves stretched back out.
on December 10, 2015
In the description, they say 92% cotton and 8% spandex for this long sleeve V neck T-Shirt! . . . Wrong! I ordered different colors in this T-Shirt and the inside tag says on "all" of them only 5% spandex! :( That means that the life of the T-Shirt won't last as long and the stretch is weak in the thin cotton material. So as long as you don't mind a disposable T-Shirt (the price reflects that too) then it's fine! From my experience, for me 8% is ideal.
on February 6, 2013
This is a very nice sheer cotton. Sheer in the sense that you'll need a bra that is skin coloured as you can see through it a tad. It has a nice low neckline without being racey and the sleeves are long. I'd recommend this for jeans, or for work-layering. It's a fantastic buy. I'm going to wash it by hand because I know it'll shrink due to the high cotton content, but I prefer doing these type of tees by hand otherwise they have a tendency to lose shape after a while, why not treat it like a delicate- I also would use delicate on the machine and light tumble dry.
on November 6, 2012
Has a lot of stretch and fabric is perfect for layering. True to size and great for long torso women.
on January 26, 2016
Very flattering! I have bought in several colors and love them. If you are "busty", you can show off some nice cleavage- or not. I find if I pull it up, it stays and is conservative. But I can show off some nice cleavage if I want to. They are form fitting and stretchy, but I expected that. If you don't want I to be tight, I'd say order a size up.
on May 21, 2015
I am 5'7 and 130 and 36 c/d and I wear a size medium. I have ordered and wear this shirt in the colors black and char gray. I liked the shirt a lot but did not love it but I noticed that men love me in this shirt. It is very form fitting and shows off some cleavage. So if that is what you want, you will get subtle male attention and not so subtle male attention then buy this shirt in a color that flatters you.
on January 25, 2013
After waiting so long i received my top today as i opened my packaged the top was just fold and place inside the shipping bag no individual bag as i unfold it i notice white stuff all over the top and under the arm only to know it was deodorant ,the top looked crumpled and used to my disappointment after reading such good reviews i was send a USED top.