5.0 out of 5 stars Yoga pants
Love these. They are so comfortable. That are so light I love to use them for my Weight Watcher Weigh in pants.
Published 23 months ago by Judith Doyel

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs big
Published 22 months ago by Brittany

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs big, November 25, 2012
I wear a size Xtra Small, but I have yoga pants cut off by the knees that say Small. So I thought these pants might work as a Small for me too. But they weren't very successful. If you are looking for yoga pants that are tighter, assuming you are petite and xtra small, then these are definitely not a good choice. Although, I weigh 97 pounds and I am 5'4. My friend who is around 5'7 and 120 pounds fit into the Small size perfectly. If you are my size I do not recommend these pants. If you are not looking for a tighter yoga pant and your size is from a 2-4 then these pants in a small should work.

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy_Panda, October 23, 2012
I really like the color, it is just like the picture. However, I didn't like how extremely thin they were. They show every detail, so I have to wear leggings underneath.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoga pants, October 6, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Run 1 size large than tagged., January 4, 2013
They run big on size but I do love them light weight easy to wash. Just order 1 size smaller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, January 21, 2013
This is a perfect pair of yoga pants! I'm 5"10 and I normally run into the issue of pants being too short. But not these! They're the perfect length for us tall girls!
The only thing is if you have an issue with thin material this may not be for you. I do Bikram so the thinner the better but if you're looking for heavier material this is a no.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bigger, Thinner, Longer, May 8, 2013
This review is from: ToBeInStyle Women's Low Rise Sweatpants w/ Fold-Over Waistband (Apparel)
I ordered these pants for working out and yoga. I'm 5'9" and usually wear about a 12 in jeans and lrg/x-lrg in pants. I ordered a large in purple. They are long which is nice for my height, but they seem to run a size or half size larger. The fold over waist is really loose around my hips, even just out of the package. They become baggy (except around my behind) after wearing for a short time. The material is also really thin, almost cheap. I wouldn't wear these in public because when the material is taught, it's a little sheer. I probably wouldn't order again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome pants, January 16, 2013
These pants are so comfortable and just the right thickness. Not so sheer I'm scared to wear them out in public but not heavy enough to have me sweating & miserable here in So Cal if I get any exercise at all. They are long enough, which is rare for me to find--I have a drawer with a bunch of too short yoga & lounge pants that cost me a lot more than these did. The only thing I can say is that they run a little large..but honestly, I'm not going to complain too much over wearing a medium vs a large. Going to buy more in some of the other colors today!

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy and form fitting!, December 10, 2012
These yoga pants are so comfortable! They are also very form fitting. They are long so I had to have them hemmed (I'm short, so this may not be a problem for everyone), but that's not really a big deal. I plan to buy more in different colors! They're great for exercise, lounging around, pajamas, anything really! :)

1.0 out of 5 stars disapointed, June 28, 2013
I bought three pairs of these and they were not as expected. They run small and all three pair were see through. When I asked about a return they said if I was willing to ship them back on my own dime then they would be happy to give me one. Too bad. It cost so much to ship back that it was cheaper to keep them. They are pajamas and around the house wear. Definitely not for public or the gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars they run a little big., January 16, 2013
These are so comfortable. I got a medium, I am 170lbs and 5'4 and they fit great. They seem to run a little big, keep that in mind when purchasing.

Rate and Discover Movies