Customer Discussions > Super Smash Bros Melee forum

Toad, Sonic, and Tails in Melee?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 25, 2008 1:12:37 PM PDT
Jerry Mouse says:
Lets start a discussion not about Multi-Player, but the Characters. I have heard rumors about Toad, Tails, and Sonic in Melee... it has been proved. From evidence you can play as Toad if you beat Adventure Mode with ALL the characters and then shoot all the Ending Credits, also if you survive a Cruel Melee killing 20 Wire Frames, you should be able to play as Sonic and Tails. There are a couple of Computer Videos that show pictures of Toad (atleast 3) and one with Sonic AND Tails. If we go into further discussion on Toad, it is said that you can only see him twice in Melee, in Adventure Mode, and Peach's B move. Sonic and Tails were also a big task, but more evidence is one Toad than on Sonic And Tails. Truth is many people have beaten the task of 20 Wire Frames defeated in Cruel Melee, but none have succeeded in unlocking them, another piece of eveidence that fakes there Identity it the picture, it was well drawn out and looked like the real thing but it had a big FAKE sign on it, suggesting that Sonic & Tails where just an EGM Magazine joke. As for Toad's evidence his was almost looked real. On Toad's Pictures most of him are shot with the backround of Adventure Mode others where probably shot while Peach was invisible. I really do not know if this was true but I am still on the verge of getting the rest of my characters, Fake or Real, for me it is Fake I really doubt Nintendo would put that well hiddin characters in the game, you dicide, is it real or fake?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 2, 2011 3:13:18 PM PDT
That's so obvious. It's fake. Sega was still competing with Nintendo when this game was made.

Plus: No one has ever explained what Toad's attacks are.

Posted on Oct 12, 2011 9:36:40 AM PDT
J. Parmelee says:
Now that it's out go out and buy a Nintendo Wii and a Super Smash Bros Brawl disc because that's the only Smash Bros game where you can play as Sonic for a fact.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jul 25, 2008
Latest post:  Oct 12, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Super Smash Bros Melee
Super Smash Bros Melee by Nintendo (GameCube)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (1,332)