Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Toastmaster T2060W Cool Touch White 4-Slice Toaster
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 1, 2004
I didn't have problems with only one side at a time working on mine, but I haven't been entirely happy with it. My husband picked this out for the PoP Tart feature, and that is the worst part of the machine. He is a PoP Tart fanatic and this machine is very poorly designed for them. They slide down beside the toast holder things and you can't get them out. Also, if you have the temp. adjuster thing on the Pop Tart setting, they are still cold. Works fine for toast and bagels.
on July 27, 2003
I purchased this toaster a few days ago. Only the right side of the toaster worked and the left side didn't work because the white knob didn't stay down. As a result the left side wouldn't turn on. On the right side, it usually took several attempts to make the knob stay down. After being frustrated we exchanged this product with another one. The second one also had the same problem but this time the left side worked but the right side didn't work.