Toastmaster TOV320 4-Slice Toaster Oven Broiler
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Clean, contemporary design with nonstick interior
- Easy-to-use toast setting, oven temperature, and timer controls
- Includes convenient enamel bake pan and broiling rack
- Pullout crumb tray for easy clean up
- Measures 14 by 11-1/4 by 8 inches
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
However, within only a couple of weeks of using it for toast and frozen dinners, I found a few things I didn't like:
1) The element stays on even when the door is open. Now, some people think that's "good" because it keeps the oven heated even when you want to check the food, but, I think it's a good safety measure to turn it off when opened. A few seconds either way isn't going to make much of a difference, and it just might prevent a shock or burn.
2) The grill/tray does not slide in or out easily. There is a "hook" that should move the grill/tray out when opened and in when closed. But, in practice, it requires the consumer to push or pull the grill/tray manually, which, if you're not thinking, could end up burning you.
3) The crumb tray is attached by a hinge. No matter how gently or slowly I try to open it, crumbs fly out onto the counter or floor.
4) Two ends of the grill snapped off, presumably from bad weld/solder joints, which, on close inspection, are pretty hard to see. I called Toastmaster's 800 number, and they were more than happy to send me a replacement, but, when it got to me about a week later, the replacement was too small. I called, again, and they said that was the right size for that oven. I insisted it was wrong, and offered to take photos of it to prove it. Instead, they "graciously" sent me a second one, without having to return either the original or the first one. It was the same as the first replacement. I gave up.Read more ›
in the garbage we went back to the trusty smaller oven. For the price and toasting quality you can't beat this model.
The tray does not come in and out easily, it gets stuck and you have to use something to pull out the tray b/c the meal rack is too hot.
From my experience, food does not cook easily. Its hard to adjust the timer correctly and oftentimes, one side cooks more than others.
The outside gets dangerously hot. Touching it with a bare hand would easily scald you.
The vents on the side let out heat, which consequently creates dark streaks on the white metal that are hard to clean and very ugly. This toaster oven looked like it was 5 years old within the first month.
I regret getting this crappy gift and will not use "ToasterOven" products anymore.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Cheap made. Glass door has no hinge and just falls opens & its very hot to the touch,Published 3 months ago by skicrazu
Lets face it, things are just not made the same anymore. I purchased a toastmaster toaster oven in 1982. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Greer A. Harris
Before I even begun to use it I noticed a shortcoming on page three of the manual. It promised me the benefit of a grounded, 3-prong plug for safety. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Andree Brooks
It was ok and only lasted less than 2 years....as the broiler went out....still bakes ok but can't clean it....too hard - so in less then two years buying new one.... Read morePublished 19 months ago by Sheila Silver Halet
The outside gets VERY HOT after toasting two slices of bread on light setting.
And the back toasts more than the front.
My previous toaster oven was a Toastmaster and after several years of faithful service it EXPLODED showering my counter with little shards of glass after I had... Read more
Finally I found a toaster oven that does what I want it to! It toasts, bakes, reheats, AND turns offPublished on August 29, 2013 by Mary-jean Miner