5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect smokers tool!!!
This tool is perfect, I use it several times a day to poke herbs through the grinder, tamp bowls down and the mini shovel part is really good for scooping stuff. Look at the time, its 4:19... I gotta go...

[EDIT]
Published 22 months ago by Paul

Published 8 months ago by AS

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect smokers tool!!!, January 9, 2013
This review is from: 100% Authentic Czech Pipe Tool - Tobacco Pipe Reamer Tamper Pokers Tool

[EDIT]
After my stash box was thrown away I had to order another one of these tools. Unfortunately I got the cheaply made Chinese version. The one that's made in Czech Republic is much higher quality and the little spoon is actually more concave and shaped like a spoon. The Chinese version also takes longer for delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars very handy, March 27, 2011
This is a very convenient tool, at about three inches long it fits in my watch pocket with my lighter. for this cheap I couldn't resist buying it, and it is terrific for the price. all in all, it does what it's supposed to, and it does it well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Package Never Arrived; Seller claimed 45-60 day shipping wait is normal., March 7, 2014
Do not give your money to this awful excuse for a legitimate company. I ordered 2 of these pokers on January 13, 2014. The seller indicated that my order shipped the same day from Hong Kong. However, my delivery estimate indicated my package would arrive between February 7 and February 26. When I inquired about the extreme shipping length, I was told that the busy holiday season backed up all shipments from Hong Kong to the US and that this was normal for all international Amazon sellers. I was immediately turned off by this because it's simply untrue. I had already received a number of international packages that month from other sellers within one week of placing the order, as I have for years. On February 11, I tried again to obtain some kind of estimated delivery date that I could believe. They insisted that they shipped the package on 1/13 and that US mail service was to blame. I knew by now that my package would not come at all and I demanded a refund. They gave me back half my money and apologized again, saying that I could keep the package if it arrived, or return it to their Chicago location. Chicago?? Are you kidding? So you mean to tell me that you have a domestic receiving location but insist on using unreliable overseas mailing services.

I continued to wait, but only because I wanted the rest of my money back once their BS deadline of 2/26 had passed. On 3/3, I wrote the seller again. It was not a nice letter and I demanded the rest of my money back along with a guarantee that they were never to contact me again as long as I lived. Such horrible treatment for a 1st-time customer. The least they could have done was told me a lie I could actually believe.

I've been an Amazon shopper for about 15 years now and this is the very first time I've ever had an experience that ONLY matched EVERY bad review given to the company. Wow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gave this a Try despite negative reviews, December 31, 2012
I almost didn't buy this pipe tool as there were so many negative reviews.

In my opinion, the "action" (how smoothly it opens/stays closed) is just right; not too tight, yet not so loose that it opens up on its own.

The fit and finish on it are nice in quality/workmanship.

Item was shipped to me lightning fast. Maybe 36 hours after ordering it was in my hands. Nicely Done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Put that in your Pipe and smoke it!, November 29, 2013
This little pipe smoking tool is great. Perfect size and price is awesome for the quality. Sturdy built and fits in pocket very well. The three essential tools for pipes are included and they all work well. If you are a pipe smoker and are looking for a cheap all in one, this is it. Not made in China, but Czech Republic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, February 5, 2014
I used to use it to clean my pipe and it worked like a charm. The scoop is great for "pollen" and the thin rod fits right down a water pipe downstem.

Unfortunately I lost it in a fit of euphoria.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, Good Shipper, February 20, 2012
The product was good; it seems to be well crafted and performs admirably. Also, the shipper posted the package quickly and it arrived in sooner than expected. In total, it is a good product and I received good service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 6, 2013
Bought this for my glass pipe. Works like a dream. Gets any clog out with ease. The damper is perfect and fits great. If you're looking for a permanent poker look no further. Great price too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, March 24, 2014
I received an item that looks very different from the one pictured. The poker has a bend in it, and the scoop is more like the shape of a quill pen nib. The main frame is minus the design work.

It arrived much later than expected, from overseas no less.

Disappointed overall - but for the price I am not going to fuss much about it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful., February 14, 2014
C. Sawyer (Michigan, USA) - See all my reviews
Handy but not narrow enough to clear a glass piece. Must have a wide passage to use to clear a piece.

Tobacco Pipe Reamer Tamper Pokers Tool