5.0 out of 5 stars Works well and portable for travel
I was motivated to write this, due to the less then positive remarks made about this product. I purchased mine in 2008, six years ago and it still works as it did when I bought it. You have to give it time to heat up, because the water is being turned into steam. Perhaps many of the other reviewers were not allowing the item to heat up, they wanted it to work...
Published 5 months ago by CPA123

1.0 out of 5 stars Should never be made!
Published on March 2, 2009 by C. Wong

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Should never be made!, March 2, 2009
This review is from: Tobi Quick 90TB01RTS01 Travel Garment Steamer (Kitchen)
I bought this Tobi Travel Steamer at Target thinking it would work as advertised in those infomercial.....boy was I wrong. This steamer is a worthless piece of crap that should never be made and for that reason it should never be sold. It doesn't work. It does not even steam. It just squirt water out, damping and even damaging your clothes. Save your money on something that works, pass on the Tobi.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, December 30, 2008
Polka Dot Shopper (Salt Lake City, UT USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tobi Quick 90TB01RTS01 Travel Garment Steamer (Kitchen)
Saw the full Tobi Steamer on an infomercial but my online research resulted in bad reviews and scam reports (pieces taking months to arrive). I thought this smaller version sold by a retailer would be perfect - WRONG! The tool itself seems durable but after following the instructions word for word the most steam that came out were tiny puffs. Nothing nearly sufficient enough to steam anything. Save your $ and pass on this one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Travel Steamer, April 13, 2009
This review is from: Tobi Quick 90TB01RTS01 Travel Garment Steamer (Kitchen)
There are no instructions to operate this product. We tried it when we went on vacation and had to bring out the regular iron. Just a note to the manufacturers, include an instruction manual.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Bad Product, March 3, 2009
This review is from: Tobi Quick 90TB01RTS01 Travel Garment Steamer (Kitchen)
I got this product for free when I purchased the full size product. I was excited to use it, so I actually tried it before I tried the full size Tobi. I found that it did produce steam, but whenever you pull the little trigger, a jet of steam that would shoot out, blowing my clothes around but not taking any wrinkles out. It also was quick to use the water that was in the unit, causing you to have to refill it several times. I think I would rather take my chances with ironing my clothes before a trip and packing them carefully than relying on this thing to make my clothes look good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the environmental impact it took to make it, September 3, 2009
This review is from: Tobi Quick 90TB01RTS01 Travel Garment Steamer (Kitchen)
I have to reiterate every other review here. This thing sucks ... the most it ever managed to do for me was to put out short bursts of steam that were forceful enough to push the clothing away, and would not do anything for removing wrinkles. It spit water out onto a piece of my girlfriends clothing which she did not like at all. Stay away ... stay far far away.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hyperbole aside, worst product ever, June 3, 2009
This review is from: Tobi Quick 90TB01RTS01 Travel Garment Steamer (Kitchen)
This is such a frustrating product. Every time I use it, I come out annoyed, frustrated, and railing against a world where people are actually conned into buying this worthless piece of junk.

It gets wrinkles out. When it decides to work. So essentially never.

Worthless. Terrible.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, March 21, 2010
This review is from: Tobi Quick 90TB01RTS01 Travel Garment Steamer (Kitchen)
I am very disappointed in the performanance of this steamer. It spits out hot water and doesn't do the job it is advertised it is supposed to do. I should have heeded the reviews I read from others before buying it. To those who are thinking of buying this product, DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!

1.0 out of 5 stars PIECE OF CRAP!!!, May 22, 2010
This review is from: Tobi Quick 90TB01RTS01 Travel Garment Steamer (Kitchen)
Actually this doesn't even deserve one star. Doesn't work!!!! It's supposed to have steam coming out when you hit the trigger. You have to watch very closely to see anything. It only got warm, never hot. Thank God it came free with the Tobi steamer and I didn't pay extra for it. Since I can't take it back, it's going in the trash!

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice try but save your money, January 28, 2010
This review is from: Tobi Quick 90TB01RTS01 Travel Garment Steamer (Kitchen)
Called the company to get a refund and the company said they will have a rep call back. No one called after two days of this defective unit still does't work. Please do not buy this junk.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Work, April 26, 2010
This review is from: Tobi Quick 90TB01RTS01 Travel Garment Steamer (Kitchen)
I bought it last week because I wanted to see how much I would use a steamer before spending a lot of money. I had everything set and the thing didn't work. The red light never came on and it wouldn't do anything. Its going back.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›