Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 8, 2015
This added so much character to our display for the Festival of Trees benefit for Primary Children's Hospital. I used it to dangle on one of the stockings in the living room on the mantle. Touching.
on December 28, 2015
Nice, heavy feel on the tag. Docked a star for the chain being WAY too short IMO, and because I'm pretty sure I'll have to replace the ring that attaches the tag to the necklace soon, as it feel rather flimsy. All in all though, WELL worth the cost. My husband LOVED it.
on December 22, 2014
It's lovely when it first arrived, my husband wore it every day.. The problem is that for the price it isn't worth it.. This is a plated piece and the playing rubs off .. It now has copper spots where the stainless coating has rubbed off.. For almost 50.00 the least they could do would be to use real stainless steel..
review image
on May 26, 2014
My husband is ex military and we just had boy/girl twins. Thought it was very fitting to our situation. Looks great on my hubby! The gem was not deep purple..more like grey...but none the less happy.
on May 31, 2014
The charm is worth what you pay but I couldn't give 5 stars because we need to go out and get a better necklace. The necklace is too weak.
on March 31, 2014
I love it because it is true. My dad was my little brother's first hero,and my first love. I can't wait to buy it for him!!!!
on January 9, 2015
Took off the dog tag & added to a keychain, was perfect for him. Looks great & the stone I can add to a necklace for me!
on October 28, 2014
QUITE BEAUTIFUL. I BOUGHT IT FOR MY GRANDKIDS TO GIVE TO THEIR FATHER FOR CHRISTMAS. I AM SURE HE WILL LOVE IT.
on March 24, 2015
It is a very nice piece but a little feminine for my husband. He still loved it.
on December 19, 2015
Terrible necklace broke right away very cheap