Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 6, 2013
If you're looking for a game that's fun for all ages (yes that means you too adults), then you've found it. Toca Boca games in general are always interesting to play and experience, and frankly I wished they had more for the kindle. With this one, the possibilities are literally endless. You get to control five unique builders with their own individual abilities; a crane, a paint roller and shooter, a lift, and two builders that can make
blocks as they walk and while they jump. You use these builders and many vibrant blocks, to create anything you want. Want to make a town for your little buddies? Go ahead. Feel like making an enchanted forest, or just mess around and go abstract? The sky is the limit and you create the landscape underneath. This is one of the best dollars I've ever spent, and even if I bought it a day or two before it becomes a free app of the day, I still wouldn't have minded paying. You won't be disappointed. Have fun.
0Comment| 119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 4, 2013
My sons are so in love with this app. They compare structures and try to copy each other on their Kindle Fire's...they can't get enough of it. I'm completely satisfied with this building game that I look for more soon.
0Comment| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 5, 2013
This app is crazy fun & creative!! Downloaded it for my grandson who will be here tomorrow .... today it's all mine :-)
Just discovered the toca Boca apps & I love them, the builders being my favorite of all!! Highly recommend!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 3, 2013
Although compared to Mindcraft it's nothing like it. You'll have to build but the the similarities end there. Toca Builders are a handful of little robots that each have their own unique abilities. One is a crane, another lays blocks, one paints, one stacks, one removes, one colors tiles and all do it with flare and creativity. My son is a Mindcraftholic but absolutely loves this game. It's slower moving but then what's the rush? If your child likes colorful and creative apps then snag this one up. You won't be sorry. Works perfectly on the Kindle Fire HD.
on August 27, 2013
This game is great, just like all the Toca Boca games. It's kind of like a minecraft for kids, and the characters are adorable. 5 stars all around.
on November 13, 2013
This is a great app for creative minds. You can play online or off which is also a plus. It works great o n my kindle fire HD. No ads,and few permissions is another plus. Ok recommend this app . It is worth the price.
on September 13, 2013
its like lego on your kindle super cool would definetly reccomend this and all other toca games i love them
on September 2, 2013
My daughter Loves it and to be kind I rated 5 stars my daughter said 4 and a half stars and to be nice once again we rated 5stars yes we did we both agree. :)
on September 7, 2013
My kids love this. 8y.o. Can play like virtual LEGO, 5y.o. Makes her own imaginary club house. Even 2y.o. stacks, paints, breaks, and do all kinda of things you won't imagine.
on August 29, 2013
Toca apps are the best in the app store for kids. Builders might be their best yet. Gameplay is awesome. And the quirky Toca art and style are the icing on the cake. Keep making great apps!