Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

75%
25%

on April 22, 2011
Ever since I learned about this site, it has become part of my daily fix- my morning coffee, the newspaper and a Today I Found Out article (brainfood). Truly well researched articles and facts on subjects you may have questioned or never even thought of before, but totally engages you nonetheless. Leaves you clicking around to discover more & more interesting facts, interestingly put across. A must for anyone with a thirst for knowledge.
on April 24, 2011
I've been following Today I Found Out.com for a few months now and I really like the wide variety of topics that is covered on the site. The articles are alway well written and seem to be well researched (at least I can't find anything to the contrary!). I would recommend subscribing to this if you enjoy learning fun facts to remember!
on April 22, 2011
Love it! It seems to be updated daily with random facts and did you know style articles. It's like getting a daily dose of discovery channel.
on April 22, 2011
This is a great site! I love the interesting, fun facts. The articles are well researched and written. Reading these posts quickly became a daily addiction for me a while ago. I am so glad it is available on my kindle now!