5.0 out of 5 stars a very useful book
this book has all of the information you would need to become a succesful medical assistant. the cds that comes with it is a plus
Published on April 21, 2011 by myme

3.0 out of 5 stars Had the text book I needed.
Needed text book quick for last minute added college class. Old version, but Amazon had it and I received it in a timely manner.
Published 14 months ago by Joni Green

5.0 out of 5 stars a very useful book, April 21, 2011
This review is from: Today's Medical Assistant: Clinical & Administrative Procedures, 1e (Hardcover)

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of a purchase, January 31, 2014
Wish it was a package deal with the actual book and study guide!! The study guide was good to practice half the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars book: medical assistant:clincial & adminsratie procedures, November 8, 2013
has the details needed to understand and re-enforce the principles of medical assistant taught in classes....good for refreshing the learning....details and expanation

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing start to a career in the Health field, November 6, 2013
Great stuff, covers all of my daughters class needs. This book and subsequent graduation from Medical Assistant classes will be life changing for my daughter.

3.0 out of 5 stars Had the text book I needed., October 7, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Study guide?, November 29, 2012
When I reviewed the book to see what it was and virtually went through the pages it looked like a book. I got a "workbook" but they didn't ask questions and gave me a full refund!

5.0 out of 5 stars book, February 24, 2013
The book was everything I needed. It was nice that it was such a low price. I'm glad i looked here.

1.0 out of 5 stars a piece of junk, September 27, 2011
You sent me a junk which I didn't know it's a junk!!!! I was disgust!Study Guide for Today's Medical Assistant: Clinical & Administrative Procedures

5.0 out of 5 stars no problem, November 24, 2010
I received my book and was very surprised that the book looked brand new and came it sooner than I thought.

Today's Medical Assistant: Clinical & Administrative Procedures, 1e
Today's Medical Assistant: Clinical & Administrative Procedures, 1e by Kathy Bonewit-West (Hardcover - December 10, 2008)
Used & New from: $5.46