Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

• Customer Reviews

on December 15, 2013
This was larger than expected. Lovely item, but I wanted my daughter to wear it for the holidays and she is 6 months and the fit is extremely big, my 7 year old can wear it.
on May 12, 2014
It was way to big for my infant daughters head. It was as big as an adults head. Also does not look like the picture.
on July 27, 2014
Really big for my 6 month olds head...maybe it was made for bigger babies...love the idea tho!
on April 21, 2014
BUT way to big BIG BIG For a baby ! I would not purchase this for anyone under 16 years old..
on April 13, 2014
This is for infant or todler not for baby. Does not fix for my new born baby. It is preety
on December 4, 2013
ok, I finally got the 2 headbands I ordered. Tho beautiful (except for the black band in the back), they are WAY to big for the 1 1/2 month old I got them for. In fact, I was able to put them on?! Guess these are going to the 5 yr old niece instead... I thought when it said "Flower Toddlers Infant Baby Girl Princess Headband " that it would FIT an infant?! I was so excited and couldn't wait for them to get here for our 1st baby girl in 12 years. Now, I am just disappointed.
on July 20, 2014
Not for a babys head!! Way too big.. But still nice!
on January 28, 2014
II order the headband for my daughter because I liked the color but when it finally came in the mail. It turned out to be
not the quality I expected. There was too much hot glue used to attach the flower to the headband part. It made the headband to bulky and I thought it would hurt my daughter's head.I will never order from this company again. I threw away the hat and did not use it.
on March 1, 2014
It looked really nice in the picture and I ignored some of the other reviews. I wish I hadn't. The flower isn't nearly as nice as the one in the picture. It took over a month to ship here. I don't even want to go through the hassle of returning it so I'm just going to remove the flower and keep the plain lace band for my 2 year old. (I originally bought this for my smaller child)
on August 3, 2014
Had to reattach band but was really cute