There are no customer reviews yet.  Create your own review
‹ Previous | 15 6 713 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product, February 5, 2014
This review is from: Toe Spreading Gel Bunion Shield (Health and Beauty)
The idea of this is great but the reality is, it doesn't work because the product doesn't stay put. Trying to put the contraption on and a sock/shoe is very time consuming. I just use toe spacers and they work a treat.

2.0 out of 5 stars Toe Spreading Gel Bunion Shield, February 3, 2014
This review is from: Toe Spreading Gel Bunion Shield (Health and Beauty)
A waste of money. Used it for two days and the plastic broke away. I am usually walking in house barefoot and that may be the reason, but nevertheless, it is too fragile. Perhaps it was made so that one can place it on the toes after one goes to bed and remove it in the morning; that is the only way I can see it lasting for more than a couple of days.

1.0 out of 5 stars Toe spreading Gel Bunion Shield, January 30, 2014
This review is from: Toe Spreading Gel Bunion Shield (Health and Beauty)
I am having a terrible experience with this order. I don't have it yet, though, I have received a notice about a month ago, that the item has been shipped. There was no tracking info, so when I didn't get it I wrote to the seller, who responded that I need to be patient, because the item is coming from China. I would have never ordered it, had a known, that I will have to wait for it for 2 months. Who knows, if it even takes longer, because now, when I inquired again, the seller told me, there are Holidays in China. He also said, if I don't get it within a week, he will give me a refund. The Product is not expensive, had a known, it will take ages to get, I would have never ordered it. I think, it is really bad not to let people know, that they will have to wait for ever to get what they ordered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good separator and a great price, January 19, 2014
This review is from: Toe Spreading Gel Bunion Shield (Health and Beauty)
Soft clear separator for your toe, works good for minor to medium issues. If your toe has sever issues then it will shift out if place. Delivery was as stated, but be aware of that time frame for shipping.

4.0 out of 5 stars Toe comfort!, January 12, 2014
This review is from: Toe Spreading Gel Bunion Shield (Health and Beauty)
This product works great to alleviate bunion pain. It lasts for a couple of uses and has to be replaced due to foot perspiration.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not durable, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Toe Spreading Gel Bunion Shield (Health and Beauty)
It is easy to slip on but it does not stay on and the gel broke off after a week's use. Caveat emptor.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for everyday, December 16, 2013
This review is from: Toe Spreading Gel Bunion Shield (Health and Beauty)
the gel is comfortable but it wont fit in pointe shoes, I don't know if it is big enough for more advance stages of bunions

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This!, December 16, 2013
This review is from: Toe Spreading Gel Bunion Shield (Health and Beauty)
I love this product! It has helped my bunion so much. I wear it everyday and my foot has gotten so much better!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too flimsy to work, December 7, 2013
D. Kelly "sweettea" (Burgaw North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toe Spreading Gel Bunion Shield (Health and Beauty)
This really doesn"t work that well. It is flimsy and doesn"t stay in place. I can't imagine that it will do much toward straightning my toes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Item for Bunions, December 1, 2013
This review is from: Toe Spreading Gel Bunion Shield (Health and Beauty)
The product worked great and I it did provide some support for my toe and relieved the pain that I was having. Recommend to anyone that wants one to buy more than one because the little sleeve that goes along your toe will eventually break off from prolonged use.

‹ Previous | 15 6 713 | Next ›