5 out of 5 stars
ToeJam & Earl in Panic on Funkotron [Download]
Platform for Display: PC DownloadChange
Price:$4.99

Platform for Display: PC DownloadVerified Purchase
It was fun then, and it is still fun now! I'm no kid, but I do like video games. It's easy, and it's a million laughs. The game's story is innocent enough to be enjoyed with younger children. No blood, guts & gore or car thefts. ToeJam & Earl is young, and refreshing entertainment, without being infantile. Follow ToeJam & Earl's quest to collect the Earthlings who are taking all of the color from Funkotron.

I downloaded the game and was ready to play within minutes, it couldn't have been easier. You will need hand controls to play on your PC. The game was worth the money, $4.99,. If you are a grandparent, your grand kids will be tickled to know that you have a very cool video game.
MKC USB 2.0 Gamepad for PC
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on November 26, 2013
Platform for Display: PC DownloadVerified Purchase
exactly like the game I grew up playing! Love it! My kids love it! My mom loves it! You can't go wrong with ToeJam and Earl!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again