Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 8, 2013
I liked the idea of open toe socks but didnt feel comfortable at all. Feels warm and not good for gym.
on February 13, 2010
I bought these because we our yoga class is on a hardwood floor. While barefoot is best, I'm a little squeamish about how clean the floor is. Also it can be a little slick when we're off the mat.

Socks work great for yoga. So I tried them in a NIA class - which involves lots of movement and dance moves. No slipping! Last night someone called them my movable, portable yoga mat.

When using for the NIA class on carpet, I noticed the socks shifted a little on my feet, i.e. my toes started slipping out. One tug and they were fine.

People ask, "Don't your toes feel strange?" I don't notice any strangeness or discomfort. I'd recommend them highly.
on December 28, 2008
I bought these socks for the first time last year and bought more this year. I always wore regular socks to yoga because it grossed me out being barefoot at the gym where people were just sweating profusely in the previous class, but they always slid around a lot. These socks are perfect. They grip well and they don't shift while you're working out. I still have the pair from last year because they wear very well - I just wanted more so that I don't have to wash them so often. I would suggest this product to anyone.
on January 17, 2011
I bought these for my ten year old grandson and he squealed with delight when he saw them. His uncle has some and so my grandson has been wanting them for a while. The toe socks are very well made, worth the extra money, and have nice grips on the bottom. I can see how they would be useful with Pilates though both my son and grandson just wear for comfort around the house and, I know it sounds strange, but my son who is a stylish fellow sometimes goes out in them with his surf flops on... !
on January 21, 2011
I've been looking for socks to be able to go mat-free for many years, and so far have not found the ones. On a mat these are fine, and if you're borrowing a (dirty, smelly) mat from a studio, these are great, in that you'll be able to spread your toes and get good engagement. If you're trying to use them without a mat, the grip on wood is all-or-nothing, so you'll feel fairly stable and suddenly slide, as opposed to barefoot where you'll feel yourself slipping and be able to readjust.
on July 17, 2010
I've been doing Vinyasa yoga for about 18 months, once a week. I purchased this product hoping that it would help keep my feet from sliding on the yoga mat. It does just that rather well, but unfortunately the socks also twist around the sole of my feet as I am doing the yoga, rendering them useless after about 30 minutes of working out. Would be a great product if they stayed in place, it could be just me with my weird feet... definitely worth a try.
VINE VOICEon December 20, 2010
I bought these for yoga and had poor results, so that's why the three stars: The day I received them, I wore them around the house. After some difficulty getting the "toes" over my toes. No problems. So I washed them and the next day put them on before yoga class. Not so good. They moved around on my feed as I flowed from posture to posture, bunching up under my instep and heel. So I took them off and went back to cold feet.
on April 15, 2010
I definitely like these yoga socks. The only problem I have had with them is getting the separated toes around my fat little toes, but that wouldn't be a problem if I didn't in fact have fat little toes. Other than that, I like to wear my Crocs to yoga class, and I have to take my socks with me and put them on when I get to class because otherwise the grippies prevent me from putting my shoes on.
on January 6, 2009
These toesox give a lot of friction. I can do and deep downward-facing-dog on a hardwood floor, which i normally cannot using these. You feet will be incredibly sticky. The socks are also extremely comfortable, to the point where i'd like all my socks to have toes and be form-fitting. A few of the rubber nubs on the bottom of the socks have come off, which is the only downside.
on October 29, 2010
As reported by others, these are awesome. They are specially shaped so the heel stays on, and the sticky dots are good and sticky. Yay, no slipping, and NO COOTIES! The gray color is nice and unobtrusive. FYI, the pink is BRIGHT pink-- some will think it juvenile, some fun-- a bit much for this grown woman. Overall opinion: These ToeSox are a gift to the universe.