Top critical review
58 people found this helpful
A number of improvements needed. but just ok.
on July 11, 2008
numbered not in order of importance.
1) they shrink more than little if you wash them alot in warm water...this is especially a problem when it comes to putting on "your toes".
2) the cotton is too thin for me and most good organic cotton socks like some of the Maggies line and it seems like it thins and fades too fast after use....more dense soft treated organic cotton needed!!!!!
3) the protective studs are not dense enough to make for a breakthrough in 'sock technology'.
4) t00 pricey for what they end up becoming.
5) I recommend buying yourself one pair in a size larger if possible, and pick one with color (not white)