Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

67%
33%

on March 21, 2014
Universal adjustable fit. Comes with the flush and fill valves. Instructions are a bit vague at times, but it's not hard to figure out. I am very happy with this tank. :-)
on December 15, 2013
great quality. this plastic tank good for wall mount toilet. with it, I can get rid of the un-fashion actuator of water. system. That actuator buttons of all brands are too big, it look like a pillow hung on the wall.
on May 26, 2011
Purchased this tank on 4/24/11 from AZ Parmaster.
Came with all the mounting hardware for my 20 yr. old Artesisn bowl.
The 1st thing I noticed was the hole on the bottom of the tank was not drilled evenly from side to side.
Had to modify the base plate to be able to use the big gasket that seals the tank to the bowl!
Finally after 4 hrs of messing with,I finally got it secured and working properly.
The tank did not come with a liner,but the tank has not sweat yet!
Called Lordahl manufacturing and spoke with Scott (847)244-0448 in Quality control and told him about the issue.
I sent him pics and posted them here in images.
review image review image