4.0 out of 5 stars easy decorator
Love this item - it matches my grey toilet seat perfect. Easy application and stays in place. Love the dragonflies design. Only reason I give this 4 stars is because I think these are a lot like window clings only lay flatter and stay put without curling, so maybe the price is a little high. I'd pay it again though for "that" perfect design.
Published on October 8, 2010 by M.

3.0 out of 5 stars Toilet Decal
I love the design of this product. But it begins to peel off every 3-4 days. I have to wet it to reapply at least once a week. Other thank that, it is a very unique item to decorate the toilet. I would purchase again but will add a sticky matter like elmo's removable glue to the edges to stop it from peeling back.
Published 4 months ago by M. Jackson

4.0 out of 5 stars easy decorator, October 8, 2010
M. (Rochester, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toilet Tattoos TT-1013-R Fields of Grey Decorative Applique For Toilet Lid, Round (Tools & Home Improvement)

5.0 out of 5 stars adds a touch of pizazz to the bathroom, February 9, 2013
It really dresses up the bathroom - the pattern takes away from the stark white toilet that sticks out like a sore thumb in the bathroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked as described, June 16, 2014
looks nice was easy to apply. would recommend to others. Price was also good. Running out of words to descibe

3.0 out of 5 stars Toilet Decal, February 28, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars very cool, September 23, 2013
absolutely love it. I wanted a different type toilet seat, but they are so expensive. So bought this and it really looks nice. Gives it a nice decorative touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 23, 2013
Nice to have a personalized toilet seat cover that you can change whenever. I have recommended to the rest of my family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just As Advertised, March 21, 2013
I moved into a new apartment that had a plain white toilet lid and I did not want to use the standard covers. I looked at these Toilet Tattoos, but was hesitant to order one because I was unsure if it would remain on smoothly after a certain amount of time. To my surprise it is six months later and it is still securely on the lid. I love the design and only wish you would offer more variety so I can order another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Classy, March 10, 2013
I don't like fabric seat covers and I was looking for some way to dress up the cover that would be easy to keep clean.
This does the job nicely and is pretty too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grey Decorative Toilet Tattoo, March 3, 2013
I absolutely love these toilet tattoos. I bought 4 of them and they each make a beautiful statement in our bathroom. My bathroom has grey linoleum floors and a beautiful silver/grey wallpaper so this one goes beautifully with the rest of the bathroom. I wish I could've gotten more, but I will definitely add more to my collection when I can. I've read some reviews complaining they thought it was an actual toilet seat (the description doesn't say that at all) or that it was crap and wouldn't stick. The instructions clearly say to wash the toilet seat first before you apply the product. I just sprayed a little Windex on, wiped it off and it stuck beautifully. I have had no trouble at all. Trust me, these are a beautiful way to add a little decor to your bathroom & affordable enough to be able to change the decor on a whim.

Rate and Discover Movies