- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
En guard your toilet and live forever free of drain pain with the pipe purging, blockage busting, Touché Plunger:
- Folding rubber flange assures secure suction and drain versatility
- Flexible black rubber force cup design allows for multi-angle draining directions and dependable stoppage clearing pump volume
- Sturdy wood handle creates the powerful grip to end each match quickly
- Ergonomic cup design keeps you dry by minimizing splashes
- Helpful tips sent to you via email make sure your experience is easy and clean!
Lifetime guarantee. Quality materials means our product is reliable and handles business - letting you get back to your business with minimal interruption or frustration.
We have your dependable weapon against clogs. Where other plungers fail into an un-returnable mess, our Touché Plunger will give you the satisfaction of a winning thrust every time. Staying on the fence about this essential bathroom tool will leave your pipes stuffed. Go to the top of the page and add Touché Plunger to your Cart before a feeble competitor foils your next clog clearing attempt. Feel your plunger pain disappear down the drain!
The Touché Plunger is exclusively sold by Toilet Touché. Products developed at Toilet Touché are always made of the finest quality materials and we are committed to offering the finest quality support to our customers. We may have fun with a little bathroom humor, but that's our business!
**The Touché Plunger can be used on sinks and bathtubs with flat bottoms. In certain cases, professional assistance may be required.
Water, thus dookie water, gets trapped inside this weird internal suction wall of the plunger head. It works well as a solid plunger, but not very sanitary to think about sewage... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Jennifer Otero
Not as pictured. It does not have a rubber flange which is why I bought it.Published 5 months ago by Sharon E Gingras
It's a toilet plunger, so it's easy to be critical. The body and head didn't quite fit perfectly. Not enough of a defect to make a fuss and send it back, but any annoyance with a... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Gregory Kevin Moser