Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 4, 2008
This product is super uber cute. The back and the front of the pages are extradinarily creative. However, the little package they give you makes you rethink about purchasing this very cute stationary set. The pages are TINY...plus it only comes with 8 pages, with only 6 envelopes and one slip of stickers. What you'll do with 8 pages and 6 envelopes, I have no idea, but I bought this set to write to a penpal. I suggest if you're seriously considering really purchasing a stationary set to write letters and such, turn to another cute product.
on September 1, 2008
I'm a huge Tokidoki fan and so I really love this stationary. Of course it would be great if there were more in the set, but everything is so colorful and creative I really think it's worth every penny. I believe the reasoning behind the 8 sheets of paper and 6 envelopes is if you use more than one sheet for a couple letters. I plan on keeping this set to use and buying another set just to collect.
on September 15, 2008
Really great item for avid Tokidoki fans. The designs are amazing as always. I had fun using the stickers and will look forward to using the stationary when the opportunity arises.
on March 10, 2014
I've been a fan of Tokidoki for a long time now and this stationary completely lives up to the excellence I've come to expect from the brand: the pages are *SO& gorgeous and there are four different colors (and styles) to choose from, as well as matching stickers and envelopes. What was once an unpleasant chore--answering all my correspondence-- has become fun all over again. Thanks, Tokidoki!
on October 29, 2012
I've purchased five of these now... I absolutely adore this stationary. Even more, I love the stickers that comes with this set! I haven't been able to find Tokidoki stickers like this anywhere else. Great quality, awesome value!
on March 1, 2013
First off, I wish I'd read the reviews on this item before I wishlisted it. This stationery "set" has very little to it. 6 envelopes, 8 pages and 14 stickers. That's it. I've never before seen a stationery set with so little content, but it was only $5 before shipping so whatever.

My major issue was shipping. -When- it finally shipped it was sent out on a Monday and arrived Thursday. So obviously it's not coming from some far-off land. Unfortunately it took them nearly two months to just ship it. When it was purchased for me there was no adverse status on the item like "will take 2-3 weeks to ship" or "Out of stock, will shop when more come in". So taking nearly two months to ship this was absolutely ridiculous.
on December 9, 2012
We used to live in Japan and it's hard to find Japanese stuff here in the states. I wanted to get my daughter some cute Japanese stationary for Christmas and this fit the bill perfectly. She loved it!
on March 21, 2013
I wish each package came with more than just the rather small number of pages. It would also be awesome if you could order it in notebook paper size for longer letters. However its just wonderful and will probably cause your recipients to OD on adorable. I love the colors and the stickers! The adhesives work great and I've had no problems. A must have to add intense color and cute to your letters :)
on May 1, 2013
So happy with this purchase-definitely worth the money and would be a great way to send that special someone a little something different than the typical stationery that's currently avail. to the masses.
on January 16, 2013
I was waiting to get this in the mail because the status of my order said "shipped", which means it should have been sent out to me in the mail, but no! I get an email later, like the day it was supposed to arrive that says "I'm sorry but this product was out of stock before it could be sent to you." what the hell? it told me it shipped already! so annoying. waste of time. I had to find another present, with so little time left.