5.0 out of 5 stars Nice
These videos are nice and erotic but, c'mon folks, I wanna see the peehole! Why the aversion in Japan to showing peehole?
Published 17 months ago by joel b miller

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Like 'General Hospital' With Abundant Nudity...
Published on August 3, 2010 by 4-Legged Defender

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Like 'General Hospital' With Abundant Nudity..., August 3, 2010
This review is from: Tokyo Train Girls 3: Sensuous Nurse (DVD)
The third installment of 'Tokyo Train Girls' spend less time on the train than the other two I've seen. This time out we've got a perverted episode of 'General Hospital' complete with the soap opera adornments I personally could do without. Maybe if the acting wasn't so heinous I'd give it additional stars, because I really loved the first and second and liked the fourth installments in this series. My suggestion is to bag those before this one, but if you're into nurses, white uniforms, pantyhose or demure Asian chicks you've struck gold here.

Both of the female leads are cute, but I prefer mine sexier, and like a lot of Asian soft-core, the chicks are having sex more or less against their will, another turn-off for me. But that's what makes the world go round; you may find this enticing. That's why reviews of this kind in this genre of film are too subjective to take to the bank. One man's meat is another man's poison.

Don't be taken in by the 'X' rating, either, this one is tamer than the other two I've mentioned. But it does indeed have its moments, just not as many as the others, and has fewer sex scenes as well. I'm not trying to discourage the purchase, just relating the sordid facts as I see them - through a glass darkly. Gotta go - here's the nurse with my meds...

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, December 13, 2012
This review is from: Tokyo Train Girls 3: Sensuous Nurse (DVD)
I would consider very little about this to be "sensuous". This is a (x amount of time) long soft-core production of a female that gets touched/raped by some guys. I found nothing about it appealing or provocative. It got trashed very quickly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, September 15, 2014
Ok but buy volume 4,,,

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, April 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars TRAIN G, January 11, 2012
This review is from: Tokyo Train Girls 3: Sensuous Nurse (DVD)
If you like sexy asian women nurse uniforms and B movie style acting right up your alley... DVD was good plan to buy more of the same genre and Title... seller great & propmpted service thanks.

Tokyo Train Girls 3: Sensuous Nurse
Tokyo Train Girls 3: Sensuous Nurse by Tokyo Train Girls 3: Sensuous Nurse (DVD - 2010)
$19.98 $17.98