5.0 out of 5 stars A Bright Spot in the Desert
Published 14 months ago by 29GRITS

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as attractive in person
Seeing item in person is not of quality and look I expected and would have reconsidered if saw in person first.
Published 14 months ago by BELINDA GATES

5.0 out of 5 stars A Bright Spot in the Desert, September 18, 2013
29GRITS (Mesa, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toland Home Garden Dragonfly Garden Flag, Black 112059 (Lawn & Patio)
I purchased this cute and colorful garden flag in the late Spring to replace my Easter-type garden flag. The colors are vibrant and contrast nicely with each other; the blue wings are almost real/3-D-looking against the green leaves and black background. The stitching is firm and tight; no raveling at all. Except for Memorial Day week and 3 wks. in July (red/white/blue time, of course!), this flag has been hanging in the full sun out near the end of my driveway and the mailbox since I purchased it! There has been very minimal, barely discernible fading from the AZ sun (as black is prone to do, it is a little off-black, but not noticeable), nor the occasional rain, and even with the horrific winds, not a bit of wear and tear on the flag! I highly recommend this Toland Dragonfly Garden Flag, and intend using this company's products for my future purchases. While the price may seem a little high, as the old saying goes, "You get what you pay for!", and this flag is worth it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as attractive in person, September 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, April 22, 2013
I like this flag. It is eye-catching and unusual. It is of good quality and is as bright as the day I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design., July 17, 2012
This flag is very pretty. Wasn't sure when I ordered but colors and design surprised me. Glad I got it. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 19, 2014
Loved it. Good price. Quick delivery.

Toland Home Garden Dragonfly Garden Flag, Black 112059