Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on October 20, 2014
Bottles leak when taken on an airplane! It's hard to find good travel bottles, and these are not of acceptable quality if you'll be flying! Any thin liquids like hairspray, bug spray, or liquid soap will ooze from the caps at altitude.
on March 1, 2014
I like that these are the push-to-open sort of caps instead of the flip caps. Should last longer. If anything happens to these I'll buy them again.
on April 11, 2013
Great product for carry on and short trips. I put mouthwash in the spray bottle, then after trip I put the bottle in my purse and use as breath spray....
on November 30, 2013
Perfect travel bag with assorted bottles and different color caps to code liquids for your travels. I highly tecommend these for easy travel.
on April 13, 2015
I only bought these because dollar tree was out of them but they are nothing special and $7 is too much for some plastic bottles.
on December 5, 2014
nice set. served it's purpose for traveling and creative uses at home
on February 4, 2015
Well-made, sturdy bottles! So far, leak-free when packed!
on July 6, 2014
Fit perfect in my Freedom Bag and are acceptable sizes.
on August 21, 2015
they serve their purpose.
on April 14, 2015