Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro STEM

on January 27, 2007
I received a GO 700 from my wife for Christmas and this mount has been fantastic! I have been able to move it from vehicle to vehicle without any problems. It has never fallen off of the windshield and seems to be infinitely adjustable. The built in microphone is so clear that the people that I speak with using hands rarely know they are on speaker. The one and only problem that I have had with it is the tilt adjustment (the one with 2 knobs) gave way once and the GO 700 flopped down a little. Tightening up the adjustment fixed this problem, but it really needs to be pretty tight to avoid the flop. I like it so much that I am purchasing one more of these mounting kits for my wife's vehicle.
VINE VOICEon September 5, 2007
I bought the original Tom Tom Go Plus GPS in 2005. On a recent business trip to Seattle, my rental car was burglarized and the thief, seeing the suction cup mount for my Tom Tom thought I had left the GPS in the car, too. I didn't, but the creep stole the suction cup and the charger cord, rendering me GPS-less for the rest of the trip.

After contacting Tom Tom support, who fulfilled all my lowered expectations from dealing with them before, I searched and searched and searched for a replacement. I bought something on ebay that didn't work, and a GPS specialty store sold me another unit that didn't come close to matching the Tom Tom Go base. I finally stumbled upon this mount at Amazon and ordered it. It works perfectly! Better, I think, than the original mount. To get a charger cord with it is an added bonus.

The suction cup is aggressive! The mount has two different wheels that you can use to adjust the GPS just right for driving. I couldn't be more pleased to not have to buy another GPS unit.
on August 3, 2007
I thought the bracket would be manufactured differently than the original that broke too soon. It is the same. The thing works well, but I am concerned about its useful life.
on October 20, 2014
as i wanted and on time,thanks.
on January 6, 2007
I purchased this device to use with a TomTom model 910 (purchased at the same time), to facilitate moving between vehicles.

This particular unit will NOT work with model 910.
on September 21, 2014
broke my original and this was perfect!