Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Platform: Nintendo DS|Change
Price:$79.99 - $99.99

on April 27, 2010
I bought this Nintendo Ds game for my 4 year old daughter. She loves playing it. I have to keep her DS charged so she can play it 24/7. GREAT GAME. I bought the Tom and Jerry game on amazon.com and it was a good price plus it was hard to find anywhere else.
on January 5, 2012
Got it for my 5 year old son to play on his DS Lite. Arrived on time , in good condition. He plays it a lot and prefers it to other Nintendo games like PacMan or Galaga or MarioKart. Its simple, more fun and easier to understand I guess.
on January 1, 2011
I got this game for my daughter who is 7 and she loves it!! My 9 year old can't wait to play it either. She's always laughing out loud and everyone wants to know why! It's such a fun game. A couple of my kids friends came over and they thought my daughter was so cool because she had a Tom & Jerry ds game! I'd never heard of it until I found it here on Amazon. Love it!! If you or someone you know LOVES Tom & Jerry they'll have fun with this game.
on January 13, 2012
My 8 year old girl loves it! She won't put it down. She plays with it with her cousins when they come over and they all seem to enjoy it as well. Great game for kids!
on June 20, 2013
I bought two games, one for each of my boys, they both love it. I have to admit, I like it too as I have always been a huge Tom and Jerry fan. The product was sent promptly and in excellent condition.
on December 30, 2012
I got this for my Grandson along with the player! He just love this game plays with it almost all day! This is his favorite game!
He hugged me when he got this one - he is absessed with TOM & JERRY!
on February 5, 2012
We purchased this game for our 6 year old for part of his Christmas gift. He loves Tom and Jerry cartoons and was delighted to get a this DS game and has enjoyed playing it!
on August 28, 2010
I enjoyed very much and it was amazing but i was very disappointed on how short it was i mean i beat it in half an hour it was very good storyline though but jeez the it could of been a little longer i do not recommend it for people that want to enjoy a long game
on January 18, 2007
Our kids, ranging in age from 11 to 15, enjoy this game - good clean fun.
on December 31, 2013
It is Tom and Jerry two of the most lovable characters in the cartoons. Jerry is always being chased by Tom, you have to be fast and smart like Jerry was on the TV...or Tom will catch you.....Love it.....Buy it your kids and you will enjoy it.