Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2 [Download]
- Become a member of the elite HAWX squadron and command more than 50 iconic in-game planes
- Explore real locations all over the world with photo-realistic environments created using high-end satellite data
- Use the PVP mode to engage other players in brutal dogfights for bragging rights and in-game rewards
- Experience the extended campaign as a solo flier or in multiplayer mode with smooth jump in/jump out functionality
- Let unique E.R.S. technology guide you in evading incoming missiles, avoiding crashes, and controlling weapons
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
This is the moment you've been waiting and training for your whole life - you are at the controls of the most technologically advanced aircraft on the planet. Your palms are slick with sweat, but you won't lose your grip, because the mission depends on you staying cool and in control. You have been chosen for this job and it's up to you as an elite aerial soldier to protect life as you know it.
This highly anticipated sequel to Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. lands you in the cockpit of the world's most technologically advanced fighter jet. Become an elite aerial soldier as you complete adrenaline-pumping airborne missions high above the Earth. Will you be able to soar with the best? You will take off into an explosive environment where you are in control of the world's most powerful and technologically advanced aircraft. Pilot these elite aerial machines in intense heart-racing airborne missions.
- Enlist as an elite aerial soldier in control of the world's most technologically advanced aircraft
- Use cutting-edge technology in amazing airborne attacks
- Complete adrenaline-pumping missions high above the ground
- Directly inspired by Tom Clancy's books
- Sequel to the renowned Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.
Platform: PC Download | Edition: Standard
Top Customer Reviews
But it disappointed me. Not talking about the same old story, the dx11 feature in this game seems only to be tessellation on the terrain. And the characters in the CG look really low poly.
1. Graphics in the game are good. They are not, by far, the best graphics I've seen from a flight sim of any type nor in some of the other games I play. At best, I would suggest that they are pretty much what you would expect from a typical 360 or PS3 game.
2. Flight realism is out the window. Take off and landing are a joke. No flap control. No dual throttle. Throttle control is not realistic, even when you throttle back to say 25% power, the plane slows down, then the AB's come on. Are you kidding? The aircraft over corrects all the time (no it is not my controller). Keeping the aircraft in straight level flight is a test in patience. It's almost impossible to engage a target at gun range, the plane constantly over corrects. Landing gear is controlled by airspeed and the spacebar and only when near an airport of the game's choosing, so if you wanted to practice touch and go and fly to different airports, forget it, you can't even do that in free flight mode. Target selection makes no sense, HUD doesn't offer enough info, and the waypoints the game tells you to fly to move around.Read more ›
2. The game itself is completely unplayable. Not only you won't find anyone playing it online (NOT A SINGLE PERSON) you also won't be able to play it on single player because of numerous bugs with the game. The most annoying bug was an "improvement" on weapons systems. Now, the game switches missiles types by itself and even ignores user commands.
Want to target a ground target? Keep pushing the buttons to switch the missile type? Too bad. The system is stuck on Air only missiles. Who on earth would come up with that?
It seems Ubisoft took a HAWX added more bugs to it and not it became HAWX2. Did i mention, this game requires constant internet connection to run? Yeah...
I want my $24 back!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A fun, intermediate level flight sim! Requires UPlay Account creation and login to activate and play, but follow instructions for UPlay and it will run as advertised. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Fifteen years ago the Ace Combat series made better games than this.Published 11 months ago by SparkyV