5.0 out of 5 stars AFTERBURNING TOWARDS A DRM-FREE FUTURE!
After Prince of Persia and EndWar, this is the third major Ubisoft retail release to come out protected not by any intrusive yet ineffective DRM scheme but simply by gamers' honor. And, on top of that, it is a very good game.

Published on March 29, 2009 by NeuroSplicer

3.0 out of 5 stars So-So arcade game.
This is a pretty game, lots of action, lots of things to blow up, makes a lot of noise and seems to be a game aimed at kids. It is not in any way a flight sim except that it happens to take place in airplanes. And thats where any similarity to a flight sim ends.

Published on March 24, 2009 by Vicster

5.0 out of 5 stars AFTERBURNING TOWARDS A DRM-FREE FUTURE!, March 29, 2009
NeuroSplicer (Freeside, in geosynchronous orbit) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Tom Clancy's HAWX - PC (Video Game)

There hasn't been a similar game released for some time now: simplified arcade-like action with easy controls, breath-taking cinematics and impressive graphics - that will run in full even in mid-range PC systems. My advice: as with any flight combat game, using a joystick will make things so much more enjoyable and intuitive.

If you are more of an authenticity buff (and still have tons of free time to spare) I would advise going with a combat AddOn for Flight Simulator or a good old Jane's title. You will find no realistic cockpit and detailed controls in H.A.W.X. So, is this flight combat game dummied down? Well, yes. But I promise you: you will have FUN like never before!

Hammerheading over cityscapes and coming in from the Sun over the desert has never been more easy to master. The electronic aids and bare-minimum controls will let you enjoy the fights and start mastering them early on.

This is a 4star game but I decided to give it full marks just because the Canadians at UBISOFT keep walking the narrow path towards a DRM-free future. It cannot be easy to take such bold decisions during such a tight economy. They deserve our support.

RECOMMENDED!

3.0 out of 5 stars So-So arcade game., March 24, 2009
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tom Clancy's HAWX - PC (Video Game)

The planes fly like they are on rails, there is no inertia whatsoever. Engines accelerate the planes with vertical climbs not making much difference to speed. You can jerk a high AOA turn and the speed stays pretty much constant. You can go inverted and pull loop a few thousand feet off the ground~ and make it. There is no speed compression, you can turn as sharp as you want at any speed. You can target enemy aircraft and ground targets about 2-3 seconds apart and fire on them from high off angles and speed at close range and still hit.

Not much of a sim, but fun as a game. EZ entry for people with no knowledge of flight sims or desire to learn all the stuff that goes with it. Its a console game adapted to a PC platform~ nuff said.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Arcade Style Fighter Game!, March 22, 2009
AeroEngineer (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tom Clancy's HAWX - PC (Video Game)
UPDATE
I have to say that I continue to be impressed with this game as I play it more. I may have under appreciated the graphics, I find that the use of the satellite imagery to be a great thing and probably much cheaper than having designers start from scratch in a fictional world like Ace Combat series.

I think the Cape Canaveral map is cool but while playing I was reminded of an Ace Combat 4 map of basically the same thing, the Magellan Straits, Caribbean, Afghanistan, Middle East(Probably Arabia), Central African, and all of the 17 maps are really great. Another thing is that in the first mission, Juarez, Mexico, you support the Ghosts in the earlier GRAW games which is a nice tie in and I'm pretty sure you support the Rainbow Team from Rainbow Six Vegas in the Nevada map. Other noteworthy planes are the YF-23 that lost out to the F-22, the XA-20 Razorback which I've never seen anywhere else, X-29 demostrator, Harrier, EA-6B Prowler, Mig-21, A12 Wing, and other curiosities.

Something I wish was included was fully destructible environments, your missiles splash in the water but don't effect buildings or trees. Another thing that would be great would be add-on maps or a map editor in which we could use google earth imagery or some kind of expansion packs for helos, gunships or even prop planes. All in all I have to update my rating to an 8.5, since I'm a non-console player I can't compare it to the latest Ace Combat but I'm sure it more than holds it's own against it.

GENERAL THOUGHTS
Yeah this is a fun game that reminds me very much of the Ace Combat series for consoles of which I have not played since I became a PC only gamer. It's not a sim by any means but if you want that get the Microsoft flight sim or any of the other ones available on PC. I have to disagree with IGN's review of 6.7, the author clearly misses a lot of the details, such as the ability to release flares when an enemy has you locked, the changeable paint schemes and others, and has an animosity towards this game that is not called for, for me this game is between a 7.5 to 8.5 depending on how much you like the arcade modern jet combat game. I would say for me it's an 8 and that's 4/5 stars here.

The novelty of this game is really what is cool. I'm not much of a sim player and outside of that ,at least for PC gamers, there's not much in the way of cool jet fighter games. Who wouldn't want to fly one of these technological masterpieces but not have to worry about all the details that the real guys do? Not to mention the real-world locations, which is not offered in the Ace Combat series. My review is from a single player offline only POV and not really using any of the bots you can command, as it didn't really make much of a difference but I have to say I have not played this game to the end yet.

STORY
Well it's a pretty minimal story, and thanks for that I don't really follow that much in a game like this or racing games either. I still remember the silly and embarrassing Ace Combat 4 story although I did like the art style involved. This has just an ex-air force pilot(YOU) switching to a private security company that has no loyalties other than money and when it takes a contract to attack your country you rebel. That's all I'll get into as you can get a summary from the official reviews elsewhere. It takes place in 2014, standard Tom Clancy near future time setting.

GAMEPLAY
Well like I said this is an arcade game, meaning you can do about anything with your jet and as long as it doesn't hit the ground you will not be punished for it with things like flameouts or losing control. The combat is non-realistic as well, when you are under attack you can use flares and wildly maneuver your plane in any which way and it always works. Also it's a little too easy on normal difficulty, I had no trouble killing Su-27's, Apaches and various ground targets in the older FA-18 Hornet; I would expect and Su-27 to be a bigger challenge.

Also there is no need to worry about fuel as it's not even on your HUD as well as you being armed with nearly 200 missiles for every mission, even AceCombat5 had limitations that made the game a bit more strategic and challenging. Missiles can't be instantly fired in succession there's a bit of a waiting period after firing 2 to fire more. Your cannon/machinegun is unlimited as well but can't be used continuously as it get's hot and is a primarily burst weapon. The cluster bombs are awesome as well as the conventional large ground bombs with the usual HUD visualizations of trajectory and spread area.

That said it is kind of interesting to turn off the "assistance(HUD Forward View)" with left-ctrl and switch to a side view of the plane you are flying instead of the assisted normal swingman view, it's a little weird and I have not tried any missions with it on. There are no landing sequences to worry about either.

Another thing is if you hold down the missile fire button the camera will switch to the missiles view which is pretty cool. There's also something called the ERS which takes you step by step to an enemy kill, it makes it way too easy and really should be used for training purposes only.

TECHNICAL
I had no problems with the installation on Windows XP and the game picked up my Logitech Rumblepad 2 when I went into the controls settings and specified the joystick. The default settings were fine for my joypad. I have a midrange system and had no trouble getting 1680x1050 with all high. I'm using Q6600@2.4Ghz, 4GB RAM, 8800GT512.

GRAPHICS
These were standard to good, I would say nothing mind blowing but nothing too bad either. The jets all look like their real world counterparts and the real world cities look accurate since they are supposedly based on real satellite images, although they are limited in area. I wasn't hugely impressed with the Los Angeles area, being a resident of LA, I didn't see the Hollywood sign or other things other than the main downtown section. Also the Southern Nevada part is OK I suppose, mainly empty desert and what I assume to be Lake Mead, I used to live in S. Nevada and didn't really see much that was recognizable, I don't remember there being a Hoover Dam but I could be wrong.

The maps that stood out were Chicago, DC, Tokyo, and Rio. There's about 17 maps. The stars are really the planes as they should be.
I liked the water on the screen effect you get when going through rain. The explosions are standard this generation to look at but the explosions from the ground battles are pretty neat if nothing special. The way to really get a good view of the plane and surroundings, if not really all that conducive to play, is to use the assistance off setting using left-control. In summary the graphics are good this generation, that's not really a problem though since it's just cool to have a game like this finally for PC gamers.

SOUND
Pretty standard, everything sounds right from what I know. I turn off/down the music since I don't thing most fighter pilots are allowed that sort of thing in combat anyways and I don't need it to give me a better gaming experience as this is only a game. Some may like the drama enhancement you get from it but I'm not one of them. The explosions are pretty nice, you would of course never hear them like that in a jet but it's a game!

EXTRAS
One thing you should go and get from a third party is a plane and mission unlocker. There are massive amounts of real world planes here and I want access to them immediately, like the SR-71 Blackbird, F-117 Nighthawk, F16, F15,F14,all the migs, Mirage, Typhoon, A10 Warthog, F35 Joint Strike FIghter, F4, older 60's planes, awesome new looking Russian planes, experimental planes, F22 Raptor, next next generation USA planes, Jaguar, F-111, and probably others I've missed. As well as different loadouts of missiles for each planes specialties like precision bombs, ground target bombs, cluster bombs, air to air bombs or a mix of them particular to each plane and it's capabilities. I would guess there are at least 50 planes here not counting the variants of the same plane. My favorites include the F-15 Active, F-117, A10, SR-71, etc.

There are no helos,prop planes, gunships or heavy bombers here, this is all jets, but you do take down Apaches and other helos in missions. The planes also have at least one more selectable paint job, like the F-117 Nighthawk has the standard Stealth Black and also has the Camo pattern for daytime missions. Also there are multiple variants of each jet like the standard F16 and the upgraded F16c which I believe is the non-export USA edition or exported to close allies only as well as variants with different selectable paint jobs.

All of this stuff is unlockable only after finishing in the different difficulty settings or getting better ratings after missions or some online only stuff but who wants to do all that, search for the Hawx unlock on google and have a blast right away!

CLOSING
I recommend this to anyone who likes arcade flying games and doesn't want too much of a challenge. This game is great if you like jets in general and want the chance to fly them in a game with a wide variety. It's not a must have game, unless you are a lover of modern jets, but if you are looking for more variety in your game collection get this one. Of course this is not a fifty dollar game by any means so get it used when the prices come down, I'd say new in the forty dollar range. I'd say if you have the latest Burnout PC game or miss/enjoy the Ace Combat console series and seek a breather from the FPS's, RPG's, MMOG's and other dominant game types, this would fit nicely into your collection.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent arcade game, beautiful graphics, not so great FX, April 2, 2009
This review is from: Tom Clancy's HAWX - PC (Video Game)
First off, I'll admit I'm a simulation type guy. I've played in-depth games like the JANES series, Microsoft FSX, and the sort. However, even I get tired of managing all those switches all the time and I just want to dance around the sky and blow things up. If thats what you want, than HAWX is definitely worth a look.

First off, the graphics are the game's strong attribute. The landscape and the planes are beautifully modeled. The effects however, such as flak, missiles, enemy fire, and certain explosions, seem to be lacking in authenticity when compared to the graphical quality of everything else.

The flight model is obviously very simple and easy to use; I wouldn't recommend hooking up a complex control system to play this game. I tried my Saitek X52 system with rudder pedals, didn't work so well. But a Microsoft Sidewinder with a throttle slider and twist-style stick works outstanding.

The one area that will be a challenge is when the assistence mode (AKA the alpha limiters for those aviation buffs) is turned off. This will allow some very high angle-of-attack manuevering and snap turns. However, the other reason this mode is challenging is because the camera viewpoint in this mode is normally off to the side of your plane, keeping your plane and your target in the same line of sight. But when you get into these close-in tight dogfights, the camera can't seem to keep the enemy plane in view for more than a few moments, and good luck trying to engage with guns in this mode if you run out of your three dozen missiles. Luckily, gun ammo is infinite, and bursts are limited to the gun's heat build-up.

Overall, this game makes me appreciate the other flight sims out there that are extremely realistic, but works in a pinch if I need to give my brain a break and blow stuff up. The one remaining downfall of this game is it is VERY much like the Ace Combat series, its practically a twin. And the missions can get somewhat repetitive. At the time of this review, I've only played ten missions in, so we'll see what remaining missions have in store.

Bottom line, definitely a console arcade game for the PC, shallow learning curve, repetitive gameplay, but awesome graphics and fun, if unrealistic flight modeling. Head to head matches will probably be the main focus of HAWX fans...Lastly, this is just one man's opinion, so feel free to try the game and make your own conclusions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arcade control, simulator look, REAL FUN!, September 2, 2009
This review is from: Tom Clancy's HAWX - PC (Video Game)
This is just what I've been hoping for, a combat flight game with state-of-the-art graphics, and simple fly-now controls. I really like flight simulators, but the control and weapon systems can get very taxing sometimes. There are times when you just want to get in and fly and blow stuff up, and HAWX is the answer!

I used to love the arcade game "Afterburner", a simple combat game with a stick and throttle. It looked good enough, and the action was intense without getting complicated. Tom Clancy's HAWX brings that feeling to your computer now, with leading edge looks. There are numerous planes to choose from, on an "unlocking" basis as you progress. The physics engine is simplified so that they pretty much feel the same regardless, but you get the cockpit and external views of your favorites at least. There are no complicated rules to flying, either, such as stalls, exceeding wing-loading, changes due to load-out, etc. Simply hit the throttle to go fast, and back it off to turn tighter. No blackouts or redouts. Nearly unlimited ammo. The targeting, one of the tougher things to master in simulators, couldn't be much simpler in HAWX--line up the plane on what you want to shoot, and select "change target" if it's not already designated, and when you're in range (it will tell you), squeeze the trigger. Occasionally, you may need to choose a different weapon, but it will tell you that, too. Program a few buttons (very few) on a decent joystick/throttle combo, and you're all set.

The planes and the terrain are beautiful. I always get a kick out of seeing the sun effects on the aircraft, including "flares" and halos, etc.. While some of the close-ups on the ground look a bit off, overall it's hard to complain--you can fly right down on the deck, and things still look mighty good. Of course, once the bullets and missiles start flying, you won't have time to enjoy the scenery much, as the simplicity of the flight controls are offset with massive engagements. From the second mission, where wave after wave of enemies keep coming in, you realize that this is not going to be a piece of cake. You can vector your wingmen to attack others, or to protect you while you get a better line-up, so you do have SOME help, but in general, success is pretty much up to you. It can get frantic, especially in air-to-air engagements with top-notch enemy fighters, where you may have to go around many times before you get a proper angle for a missile kill (there ARE guns, but good luck, because they are very tough to line up).

If you want the look of a top-flight simulator, but just don't feel like remembering all those keyboard commands to have a little fun (actually a LOT of fun), HAWX is the game for you! Save the rocket science for another day--this game is all about giving everyone a chance to be an ace, not just the hardcore fanatics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a fun Action Air Combat shoot'em up for PC's, March 22, 2009
This review is from: Tom Clancy's HAWX - PC (Video Game)
Finally we have a decent, and really a fun Air action combat game for PC's. I have been waiting for such a title since the days of the orginal Crimson Sky. After the first PC based Crimson Sky all its sequels were console based and the famous modern day Ace Combat series was also released exclusively for consoles. Now we finally have a modern day PC version of these Air action combat games to look forward too in HAWX and the game delivers. I hope like the Ace Combat series HAWX will thrive and spawn sequels.

The game is pure ardelanin inducing FUN. It's fast, furious and frantic in its aerial gameplay. The missions so far have been top gun movie style air combat, air-to-ground assualts, air-to-sea action and usually culminates in a combination of all these in the finale of the mission. The sattelite imagery used in this game cleary adds to the realistic looks of this game. Sometime when flying over different cities it almost feels like I was looking out of a plane in real life. The fighther planes are rendered in great details as well as the realistic standard and special effects used in the fights are almost movie like. I also expirienced no fps or lag issues at all in any of the sharp turns, steep climbs or dives and fast bombing runs. All of this combines to give almost a movie like dog-fight expirience.

This game is kind of cross between a single player game and an rpg game. You actually level or gain levels in this game just like a rpg. As you destory enemey targets you gain xp which total to subsquent increase in your levels. The more level you gains the more fighter planes gets unlocked. As you can see I am a RPG fan too so being able to level in a single player game and gaining new capabilities in my view broadens the gaming expirience of the game than to just completing one mission after another. There is a element of what awaits me at the next level (like an rpg) which gives an added incentive to play the game. Hopefully one day an MMORPG might be made out of these kind of Aerial Air Combat games by a reputable company wich will be a dream come true for me.

They are tons of modern day such as F-18's, F-16's, F-15's as well as fifth generation fighter planes like Euro-typhoon, F-22, F-35 etc. and sixth generation protype planes available to play over your flying career with this game. Each of these planes not only offer marked differences in performance but some planes offers a more varied kind of weapons payload which sometime makes a critical difference in destroying multiple targets at one go in a dogfight or be able to carpet bomb an enemy using cluster bombs in addition to normal guided bombs etc. For example I was stuck at a mission for some time with the recomended plane (A-5) which is a ground bomber and had very limited air-to-air. However the mission had massive ground forces to fight as well as constant fighter planes and helos coming to dog-fight and th A-5 was slow to manevour overall especially in dog-fights plus only could handle one target at a time that I was just not able to hold back the enemy forces. Only after gaining few levels I was able to unlock F-111-E which is a lot more manevourable, balanced ground attack as well as decent air-to-air with multiple aerial target acquisition capability that I was able to use to progress beyond that mission. So the ability to know and be able to choose from different planes might make huge difference in progressing or being stuck with a mission. Thats kind of realistic in my view.

This being said the game as you may have ascertained is an arcade stlyle action air combat game and not a simulator. It's designed for people who like to get in the midst of all the action without the need to master a 500 page manual before one can even take off the ground let alone deal with the mind-numbing realistic aspects of flying. I mean that aspect is good for players who like realistic simulators and they have lots of games to look forward too but quality PC based Air combat games for PC's are far and few inbetween. This game adds to this genre and will satisfy PC based arcade style air combat action fans. Some of have commented where is Tom Clancy in this game since its not ultra-realistic simulator. Well once you get going in your campaign you will see Tom Clancy touches there. The mission are written, setup and unfolds in a very Tom Clancy way.

The game also has a Team Deathmatch multiplayer mode for upto 8 players for about 14 or so maps. I havent yet tried my mettle against other players but in time i will and update my review but the thought of having these kinds of ardenalin rushing air combat with other players in my view will only increase the value and fun factor of this game.

I liked the game and hopefully others will too. Highly recomended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool for single player flight FPS, May 23, 2009
John Pratt "Human Being" (Wethersfield, CT United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tom Clancy's HAWX - PC (Video Game)
I can't stand SIMs, and this is great for FPS + flight combat. Its a bit slower action than I'm used to in Unreal Tournament 2004 and Star Wars Battlefront II, but a very engaging (pun intended) time for single player. Multiplayer online is a bit lame. Too much time flying in circles chasing the guy who is chasing you, and god help anyone going up against someone with the best weapons and planes. The more XP you get, the more weapons and planes, and some are just plain unfair. Don't even bother going online until you play all the Campaign maps. Would be a good deal at $30. I paid $46.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, can't beat what I paid., January 17, 2011
When you don't even pay $6 for a game like this....how can you complain. (I bought the PC Download that is less than $5.50)

Seriously though, I played a couple missions and it's a good looking and interesting fighter/flight game. It's certainly not a sim, and it takes some getting use too..but as I said before...it's worth 4 stars in my book as far as price versus content.

3.0 out of 5 stars Strictly an arcade game!, August 13, 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tom Clancy's HAWX - PC (Video Game)
This is strictly an arcade game. You can't land or takeoff, there seems to be two speeds, fast and marginally fast. You can't slow down and all the planes seem to have the same general dynamics, some difference, but very small.

Some plane speeds inaccurate. The A-10 can hit over 800 mph. Even an afterburner kicks in, but I don't think it has an afterburner. Some of the planes can go over 1000mph, but it doesn't look like that when you drop at tree top level. More like helicopter speed. Very disappointing.

Targets markers appear on the HUD and then through your cockpit. Not very realistic. Dropped bombs explode on the ground target before you even pass over them, in fact you can see them in front of your cockpit. I guess they wanted you to see what you hit for fun.

Very limited outside views of plane. Only top, bottom, front and back and no in betweens! Not very cool. When doing high speed G manuevers no blackouts or redouts appear. Like I said just an arcade game.

Sometimes I think even A-10 Cuba with all it's cartoon views was a lot more fun. You could bomb things that moved unrelated to your target, and you could see all kinds of outside views of what happened and see the manuevers of the PLANE in various positions. Really cool. You could watch the enemy take off and you could even land on their airbases, streets (and actually drive your plane around) or shoot the planes while still on the ground.

For game play you have to play an enormous amount of the same scenarios, (of which there is many) to get to different levels. After you completed all levels, you have to play them again to get to higher levels with different or "unlocked" weapons and planes. I still have not unlocked many levels yet.

For a more realistic fighter SIM Flanker 2.0 was more "pilot" realistic and almost like the A-10 Cuba. It is REALLY COOL to take off (or land) the plane and take a quick "realtime" outside view of it taking off or landing. Too bad HAWX chose the kids route of an arcade game. Otherwise this would be "it".

PRO: realistic bomb and fire effects. Very nice scenery, the best of I have seen. Very good imagery and very realistic "cloud" views, and a great asortment of planes, good sound effects.

CONS: just an arcade game, target markers appear in cockpit, very limited outside views of both in and out of the cockpit, not realistic speeds, no ability to land or takeoff, no interaction or view only of cockpit instruments, must be in combat zone or game gets terminated, joystick controls still too finicky with recommended joystick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely fun arcade flight combat game, October 25, 2009
This review is from: Tom Clancy's HAWX - PC (Video Game)
Hawx is very similar to the Ace Combat series of arcade flight combat genre of games. Physics, realism, realistic weapon loadouts and airframe performance aren't important. Before the diehard flight sim aficionados throw this game off their "to-play" list, they should realize that the fun factor of Hawx is its primary selling point. There aren't any slow points of the game. You're always flying hard and fast, chasing after enemy ground, sea, or air targets. I can't think of one boring point in the game, although I can think of a few missions where it took me several tries before I completed the objective. The bottom line is that you won't be sitting behind the screen for 3 hours using the autopilot to traverse Iraq and Iran like you would with Jane's F-15.

You start with a meager aircraft and work your way towards the F-22 Raptor and F-35 JSF at the end of the game. Missile loadouts range from a "Joint Strike" Missile that can hit both Air and Ground targets, but is a very short IR seeking missile (the pilot yells Fox 2 when fired). I'd say it is almost on-par to a AIM-9 Sidewinder, maybe an AIM-9X Sidewinder but I haven't heard of these being used as dedicated AGM's. There's also a long-range Air to Air missile that requires you to guide it with your radar (similar to a AIM-7 Sparrow), although the pilot calls out "Fox 3" when he should be calling out "Fox 1". The most impressive missiles have to be the multi-AA and multi-AG missiles. The multi-AA missiles are AIM-120 AMRAAMs but you can lock up to 4 targets simultaneously and release your salvo. They will go to individual targets. The same applies to the multi-AG (AGM-65 Maverick) but it only works on ground/sea targets. There's also your "free fall" iron bombs, rocket pods, and flares. The iron bombs shoot out like missiles and don't work the same as the bombs in true flight combat sims. It's simple enough that a FPS gamer would understand and enjoy.

The premise is well publicized so I will spare you the details. You just have to destroy enemy targets and protect the good guys on certain missions. I recommend the Xbox 360 controller especially for operating in the "OFF" mode, where you can conduct the Cobra maneuver, thrust-vectoring drifts, and other fancy stuff.

The only complaints I have about the game are how it deals with SAM threats. It doesn't allow you to easily locate and lock onto SAMs especially during a heated firefight. Dodging missiles is easy when there aren't many targets and enemy aircraft dancing about, but on many of the missions you will be dealing with a dozen or more enemy fighters, AAA, SAMs, all while protecting a friendly AWACS or trying to destroy a ground asset within the allotted time. Overall I cannot complain much. The game literally flies on my rig (Phenom II X 730, HD 4870, Vista 64-bit) at full resolution and max details.

Pros: Lots of fun and highly replayable. You can go back to previous missions and keep racking up points to earn more aircraft and awards.

Cons: Hard to lock onto specific SAM threats when there are multiple targets. ERS is more distracting than useful unless it is for a specific mission (taking out a bunker or the nuke at the end).

Overall: It's a rather short game with a lackluster ending. More of the "good job guys, pat yourselves on your back, grab a beer and we'll take it from here" that you get from Tom Clancy games. There's no dramatic ending or cutscenes.

Tom Clancy's HAWX - PC
Tom Clancy's HAWX - PC by Ubisoft (Windows Vista / XP)
$12.99 $2.95