From the Manufacturer
You are Sam Fisher.
You are a Splinter Cell.
When two CIA agents mysteriously vanish in the former Soviet republic of Georgia, the NSA's secret sub-agency, Third Echelon, deploys Sam Fisher--its most capable Splinter Cell operative--to recover them. Fisher soon uncovers a deeper conspiracy: a plot that threatens to destabilize world order and spark nuclear conflict.
Fisher, like all Third Echelon Splinter Cells, is granted use of the Fifth Freedom--unprecedented latitude to safeguard America's security by any means necessary. Acting alone, he uses terrorists' own tactics against them. Should he fall to enemy hands, the U.S. government will disavow any knowledge of his existence.
No more time for negotiations and diplomacy. The time for decisive action has come. Strike from the darkness Fade away. You are Sam Fisher. You are a Splinter Cell.
- Comprehensive stealth techniques and action moves including split jumps, zip-lining, rappelling and using human shields make gameplay creative and fun.
- Experimental intelligence gadgets based on real-life technologies such as night vision/thermal goggles, prototype weapons, non-lethal weapons, and surveillance gear give Fisher the edge against his enemies.
- Hide in the shadows thanks to an original depth management system that simulates 3D environments.
- Go head to head against enemies in three gameplay moments available only available on the Game Boy Advance
The Full Splinter Cell Experience
- Enjoy the original story from the award-winning Xbox version, featuring characters and locations endorsed by famous author Tom Clancy, and inspired by his realistic world of terrorism and espionage
- Carry out eleven missions--featuring one training mission and one special mission--through eight realistic environments based on those from the Xbox version.
- Link to Nintendo GameCube to Access Exclusive Content and Features!
Once connected to the GameCube, the Game Boy Advance can function as a remote extension for Sam's OPSAT (allowing Sam to view his surroundings on a radar-like mini-map) and providing him remote control of computers and weapons, including the wall mine.
- Linked-play provides you with a brand new weapon exclusive to the GameCube--the sticky bomb!
- Playing through the GameCube version will unlock five exclusive levels on the Game Boy Advance.