5.0 out of 5 stars The Tom and Jerry I remember !
Published on August 30, 2006 by Reggie J

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed to see that the once innocent and funny T&J ...
Disappointed to see that the once innocent and funny T&J has gone the way of many modern cartoons, with very dark and occultic characters and subject matter.
Published 2 months ago by Rick

5.0 out of 5 stars The Tom and Jerry I remember !, August 30, 2006
Ok let me start off by saying that this is the Tom and Jerry of old. It feels like the Hanna-Barbera circa 1940 - 1958 Tom and Jerry. It's fun and funny the way Tom and Jerry should be. There is "cartoon violence" but it is used the right way, Think Three Stoges where slapstick is not the joke but used to tell it. It's classic Tom Jerry in modern times lapooning Hollywood and reality tv with wit. Too much nowadays family films are laden with heavy handed morales well I'm here to say it's ok for all ages to just watch a movie laugh, be entertained and enjoy. Here there is no great moral life lesson, no deep philosophy just pure entertainment. So if you love classic Tom and Jerry or for that matter if you love comedy thats not heavy handed or low brow you'll love Tom and Jerry - The Fast and the Furry !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tom and Jerry vs Fast and the Furious, December 17, 2012
My son just got into Tom and Jerry in the past 6 months or so, I find it quite funny since this is the stuff i used to watch when i was younger, watching the ants attack tom's picnic... The more modern T&J has more defined picture quality than the stuff i used to watch but my son still enjoys them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kid's love it, December 23, 2012
Great for kids. It has some funny lines for adults. It has some great social commentary on media, reality tv and hollywood. The kid (3) loved it and watched it about 300 times...so take caution when ordering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love us some Tom & Jerry, February 17, 2013
Its a good thing I enjoy watching T & J, cause we've watched this one 10 times ( it seems like more)! It keeps us occupied.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT MOVIE, January 20, 2013
.Great movie guys. You did a really great job on this article. But can you LOWER the price to free

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, November 5, 2012
My little girl is 2 and loves the classic cartoons. We have seen this MANY time but she still loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Tom & Jerry, July 6, 2012
Robina (Richmond, MI, US) - See all my reviews
I purchased this for my 4 year old grandson, he has watched it over and over and loves it. Money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun around the world race!, May 23, 2012
This wacky race kinda reminds me of wacky racers meets tom and jerry. It starts with tom and jerry fighting, spike too, tom and jerry get in a race thats suspose to go from hollywood to mexico. But with the different racers they end up going around the world! Its got tom and jerry antics, and just fully of laughs! Great family movie!

4.0 out of 5 stars Another winner from Tom & Jerry, September 29, 2009
I have my grandchildren every other week for a Movie Night. They ALWAYS choose Tom & Jerry. I don't know why, but children ages 3-7 love Tom & Jerry. They will watch it over and over and laugh out loud every single time. It's not educational by any means, but at it's not scary or gory.. so for an occaisional fun movie for them, it's a winner.

4.0 out of 5 stars very funny, March 5, 2006
This movie is a funny spoof of "The Amazing Race" and reality TV shows in general. I thought it was great (I'm a 32 year old mom)...my kids have rented it four times now, so it's time to purchase it.

Tom and Jerry: The Fast and the Furry (Blu-ray)
$19.98 $13.89