Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on November 12, 2013
I buy Christmas crackers every year as a present for a friends family and have always tried to buy Tom Smith due to the quality of the present inside. I bought these luxury crackers last year and they were an immense success due to the quality of the gifts inside and the fact they are geared to adults. If you are looking for crackers for an adult audience you cannot beat these!
on December 13, 2013
Very posh! Arrived quickly despite being given the impression that it would take much longer. Very top quality. My British boyfriend was quite impressed at their quality as the others he has found in America tend to be a bit on the cheap side.
on September 18, 2014
Made such a difference to our Christmas in the USA - very English!
on November 8, 2013
I will give this item a 5 Star rating, even though I have not used them yet, (It's not Christmas Day). However from judging by the package, the outer wrapping and the Name of Tom Smith on these, I'm sure that I will not be disappointed with the contents.