Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Grocery Martha Stewart American Made Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Shop Now HTL
asked by C. Joyce on December 9, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
Joyce, go for the 1300LM..and btw, this model has no traffic (the 1300LMT has). The free lifetime maps by itself is well worth getting this Garmin (which uses NAVTEQ versus the unreliable TELEATLAS of Tomtom).
James G. answered on December 9, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

I was planning on buying that Tom Tom GPS as well but with so many negative reviews about how poorly it worked and how people have ended up replacing them (not just here but other site reviewers as well) that I backed out and went with this one just for reliability. If your Tom Tom is working fine and has what you're looking for in a GPS, may as well keep it.
Larry Leach answered on December 9, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

I would say if you are happy with the TT, why bother going thru all the steps to return it. If you haven;t used the TT yet then I probably would go with the Garmin since you already are familiar with it.
susan parrelli answered on November 21, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product