Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 24, 2016
I've used Guarmor screen protectors before, and for the most part they were pretty good, and was happy with them. It is not the case this time around. The screen protectors and jackets have some kind of white particle contamination (not dust). I tried brushing them off with carbon fiber and blowing them off with Dust-Off but they don't go away. I wasted all three screens trying to install them. It is not the quality I expected from Guarmor.
on August 8, 2015
I really like my smaller Tom Tom but I found myself leaning in closer to see the small screen. The larger 6" Tom Tom makes all the difference. I've recently moved to a different part of the country and knew nothing about the area and where things were located. I just download the address and I'm off. I and when I just get in my car and drive with no place in mind, I know my Tom Tom will get me back home again. I've even given this larger screen version to a dear friend.
on May 31, 2015
Well, so far I haven't gotten lost. Which I would have without it. I have no idea how it compares
to other brands, but I do like this one. Compared to Google maps,(etc), you don't have to keep taking your eyes off the road to read the directions you printed out, which is what I was doing before this purchase.
on November 12, 2013
I have had it since July, but due to family medical problems I never got to installing the shield until today. I had looked at the instructions when I first received the package, but I just wasn't sure of the instructions. Part of the problem was I did not realize that there were three sets of the shield.....I thought the #1 and #2 tabs were both being installed.
I think that the instructions need to be reviewed and clarified. The translations of the current ones are not 100%.
When I need to install another of the shields I probably give it a higher rating and while it appears to be correct in installation, it will be easier next time.
on May 13, 2014
The quality of this material was superb. The whole process of installing it was fast, easy and painless. This material attached completely to the outer surface leaving no air bubbles. It was perfectly cut to the dimensions. I would highly recommend it.
on May 30, 2015
The TomTom works fine--I was disappointed in the cord that was suppose to come with it--it "detached" right away after I tried to use it --had to order another kind and type it order to use the navigation device
on August 19, 2012
I bought this screen protector for my TomTom 1605tm GPS and I'm glad to report that this fits perfectly with no cutting out so ever. Like all screen guards they can be a little tough to put on but with this you do get 3 tries. I got it on the second try with one to spare.
on October 8, 2013
Of the 3 guards, one was useable. One had the guard between two two rip off as it should have been the other two had one rip off and the front tab was in contact with the shield and when removed left a sticky residue that was impossible to remove I would give this product a Zero but there isn't anyway to do it. I don't blame the seller but I'll never buy anything from this manufacturer again.
on January 18, 2014
Directions for installation are clear and easy to follow. Properly applied it does not obscure screen at all and does a good job of protecting the screen. I have had no problem using the touch screen with the product installed.
on January 8, 2013
The screen protectors delivered do appear to be cut to fit the screen correctly, but have holes in the center of one end as though for an i-Phone/i-Pod. Definitely NOT correct for the device. Returning to seller.