From the Manufacturer
Just like the ONE 130, the TomTom ONE 125 has a nifty fold-out mount right into the device. No more trying to figure out where to stash that big, clunky mount in your car -- just pop it off, fold it up and carry the whole thing in your pocket. Of course, the ONE 125 also features the plug and play ease of use, rock-solid navigation, and sleek designs we've come to expect from TomTom.
Key Features and Benefits
- Easy to Use right out of the box (Learn more)
- Clear Directions from the sensitive touchscreen display with turn by turn spoken directions
- Latest Map Guarantee means if a new map is released within 30 days of purchase, you can download it for free from TomTom HOME (Learn more)
- TomTom Map Share lets you instantly modify street names, street direction and POIs on your own device and benefit from others' corrections (Learn more)
- "Help Me!" Emergency Menu gives one-touch access to local emergency providers such as police, fire stations and hospitals
- Preloaded Complete Maps of the US with TeleAtlas data
- EasyPort mount is foldable and slim for easy portability
- POI icons easily find gas stations, restaurants, hotels and more along your route. Customize by adding your own points of interest
- TomTom HOME free software is a landing page for your TomTom on your computer that ensures that your TomTom is always up-to-date and access additional features
- QuickGPSfix speeds up the time it takes to fix your GPS position to help you drive off more quickly.
- Traffic-Capable with optional RDS-TMC traffic receiver accessory keeps you up-to-date on traffic events to minimize potential delays
- Daily Fuel Prices, available as an optional service, finds the lowest priced gas on your route
New -- Small Mount, Big Speaker
|The integrated EasyPort Mount means you never have to figure out where to stow a mount in your car, and you never leave a sign for potential thieves that there might be a tempting electronic prize under your seat. The entire unit, mount and all, is small enough to fit into a shirt pocket, so just fold it up and go! |
It comes with mounting discs for both windshield and dashboard.
A large speaker gives you the best audio quality, eliminating distortions so you hear your instructions loud & clear.
With TomTom Map Share you can update your map directly on your device as and when you spot road changes, and download daily updates from millions of Map Share users worldwide via your computer.
Enabling Map Share gives you:
You might decide to only receive improvements that have been verified by TomTom or changes that have been submitted by tructed sources, by many , or by some people.
|Due to Amazon's high volume of sales and frequency of inventory turnover, just about every portable GPS navigator sold by Amazon.com will come with the most recent map version. |
TomTom however, goes one better. Because TomTom regularly releases new maps, there's always a small chance that a newer map has been released since the production of your TomTom. With TomTom’s latest map guarantee, if the map preloaded on your device is not the latest version, you can download it FREE at TomTom HOME. This no longer requires the map check code.
Checking in TomTom HOME is easy:
You can check as many times as you like within 30 days from the date you first use your TomTom device.
New -- Send Addresses Directly from Google Maps or Mapquest
|Search for the location you want. |
Pick "Send to GPS".
|Itching to try out a new restaurant, or setting off on a road trip to locate the best donuts on the west coast? Now, it's easy to search for locations on Google Maps or Mapquest, then transfer the addresses directly to your TomTom. |
|HOME is TomTom's free software program that gives you access to a huge array of services as well as the global community of TomTom users. It is the only tool you need to manage, update and personalize your TomTom to enjoy a premium navigation experience: buy and install maps, make back-ups, download free software updates, shop and much more. |
Starting up can seem like a slow business, particularly if you’re in a hurry, because the GPS receiver needs to know exactly where each GPS satellite is to calculate your location. But satellites only broadcast their positions once every 30 seconds. So if any of their signals are interrupted, for example by passing high buildings, the whole position-fixing process has to repeat itself again and again until the perfect fix is achieved. QuickGPSfix takes a smarter approach.
QuickGPSfix can speed up the time it takes to fix your GPS position by downloading the latest satellite data via an Internet connection. Just connect your TomTom device to your computer and TomTom HOME automatically downloads ‘QuickGPSfix’ – a special GPS data file that helps your TomTom fix your position quicker, even when the GPS signal is weak or partially blocked.
This unique free service helps you fix your position and get navigating faster than ever.
On the road or no access to TomTom HOME?
Get the same ‘QuickGPSfix’ data by simply connecting to any TomTom PLUS service, using a wireless data connection. As soon as a connection is established, the ‘QuickGPSfix’ data is automatically updated.
Note: QuickGPSfix data has limited validity. So to keep on getting a faster position-fix, re-connect your device at least once a week.
To minimise the amount of data sent over your wireless data connection, this automatic update is only carried out if the data on your device is over 5 days old. The associated data usage of this service is less than 10 Kb per connection. Please contact your mobile service provider to determine the exact costs. To disable this automatic update, just select ‘Disable Auto QuickGPSfix’ on your TomTom device.
Fun Extras to Personalize Your TomTom
|New smart & fun extras to personalize users’ devices |
|With an RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver accessory, you can get traffic information from the RDS-TMC Traffic service, which is delivered over unused FM radio channels. |
Traffic information is fully integrated into the TomTom navigation experience.
The RDS-TMC receiver accessory comes with a 1-year free subscription to the TMC traffic service