Product Packaging:Standard Packaging
TomTom ONE125¿s distinctive design puts a full-size touchscreen and the power of GPS in a slim, lightweight device. Switch on and go right out of the box. The crystal-clear display, 3D graphics and turn-by-turn spoken instructions help you find your way to any address in the United States ¿ all with just a few taps of the screen. Foldable EasyPort mount makes it easy to take it with you from car to car. TomTom has the most accurate maps and with TomTom Map Share technology you can instantly modify street names, street direction, and POIs on your own device. And now, there are added safety features so you can easily access local emergency providers. No activation, no monthly fees.
From the Manufacturer
TomTOm ONE 125 Maufacturer's Description--October 12, 2008
Just like the ONE 130, the TomTom ONE 125 has a nifty fold-out mount right into the device. No more trying to figure out where to stash that big, clunky mount in your car -- just pop it off, fold it up and carry the whole thing in your pocket. Of course, the ONE 125 also features the plug and play ease of use, rock-solid navigation, and sleek designs we've come to expect from TomTom.
Key Features and Benefits
- Easy to Use right out of the box (Learn more)
- Clear Directions from the sensitive touchscreen display with turn by turn spoken directions
- Latest Map Guarantee means if a new map is released within 30 days of purchase, you can download it for free from TomTom HOME (Learn more)
- TomTom Map Share lets you instantly modify street names, street direction and POIs on your own device and benefit from others' corrections (Learn more)
- "Help Me!" Emergency Menu gives one-touch access to local emergency providers such as police, fire stations and hospitals
- Preloaded Complete Maps of the US with TeleAtlas data
- EasyPort mount is foldable and slim for easy portability
- POI icons easily find gas stations, restaurants, hotels and more along your route. Customize by adding your own points of interest
- TomTom HOME free software is a landing page for your TomTom on your computer that ensures that your TomTom is always up-to-date and access additional features
- QuickGPSfix speeds up the time it takes to fix your GPS position to help you drive off more quickly.
- Traffic-Capable with optional RDS-TMC traffic receiver accessory keeps you up-to-date on traffic events to minimize potential delays
- Daily Fuel Prices, available as an optional service, finds the lowest priced gas on your route
Easy To Use
Clear and easy screen interface
Instant route re-calculation if you deviate from the planned route.
Buy a TomTom device and it works straight out of the box: Just plug it in and a few taps of the touchscreen later, you're on your way with clear, turn by turn spoken directions complementing. TomTom's easy-to-use interface has been extensively tested by by independent assessors in the field and at TomTom’s unique User Experience Labs
Comes preinstalled with complete maps of the United States
Help When You Need It
Extensive safety features including ‘Help Me’ menu for, to give drivers direct access to emergency services and roadside assistance.
Icon-driven menu system
Emergency menu gives you fast direct access to emergency numbers and direction to the nearest assistance
New -- Small Mount, Big Speaker
|The integrated EasyPort Mount means you never have to figure out where to stow a mount in your car, and you never leave a sign for potential thieves that there might be a tempting electronic prize under your seat. The entire unit, mount and all, is small enough to fit into a shirt pocket, so just fold it up and go! |
It comes with mounting discs for both windshield and dashboard.
A large speaker gives you the best audio quality, eliminating distortions so you hear your instructions loud & clear.
TomTom MapShare -- Maps Served Fresh Daily
| ||Due to Amazon's high volume of sales and frequency of inventory turnover, just about every portable GPS navigator sold by Amazon.com will come with the most recent map version. |
TomTom however, goes one better. Because TomTom regularly releases new maps, there's always a small chance that a newer map has been released since the production of your TomTom. With TomTom’s latest map guarantee, if the map preloaded on your device is not the latest version, you can download it FREE at TomTom HOME. This no longer requires the map check code.
Checking in TomTom HOME is easy:
- Make sure you have the latest version of TomTom HOME installed on your computer
- Connect your device to your computer
- In the 'File' menu click 'Use Latest Map Guarantee'. NOTE: if this option is not shown your device has the latest map.
You can check as many times as you like within 30 days from the date you first use your TomTom device.
New -- Send Addresses Directly from Google Maps or Mapquest
|Search for the location you want. |
Pick "Send to GPS".
|Itching to try out a new restaurant, or setting off on a road trip to locate the best donuts on the west coast? Now, it's easy to search for locations on Google Maps or Mapquest, then transfer the addresses directly to your TomTom. |
The address will instantly transfer to your TomTom device, The point will be saved as one of your favorites, and you can navigate to it or view it on a map just like with any other favorite.
- Install TomTom HOME on your computer
- Hook up your TomTom to the computer via its USB port
- Search for the location you want. Click the
- Click the Send link in the info window for the address. That will bring up a popup "Send to" form.
- Pick GPS, then pick TomTom and hit the "Send" button.
| ||HOME is TomTom's free software program that gives you access to a huge array of services as well as the global community of TomTom users. It is the only tool you need to manage, update and personalize your TomTom to enjoy a premium navigation experience: buy and install maps, make back-ups, download free software updates, shop and much more. |
- Stay up-to-date – always get the latest TomTom software and updates.
- Personalize – Add new points of Interest, routes, voices, colour schemes and more.
- Enhance – buy maps, subscribe to traffic and safety camera information services (optional).
Starting up can seem like a slow business, particularly if you’re in a hurry, because the GPS receiver needs to know exactly where each GPS satellite is to calculate your location. But satellites only broadcast their positions once every 30 seconds. So if any of their signals are interrupted, for example by passing high buildings, the whole position-fixing process has to repeat itself again and again until the perfect fix is achieved. QuickGPSfix takes a smarter approach.
QuickGPSfix can speed up the time it takes to fix your GPS position by downloading the latest satellite data via an Internet connection. Just connect your TomTom device to your computer and TomTom HOME automatically downloads ‘QuickGPSfix’ – a special GPS data file that helps your TomTom fix your position quicker, even when the GPS signal is weak or partially blocked.
This unique free service helps you fix your position and get navigating faster than ever.
On the road or no access to TomTom HOME?
Get the same ‘QuickGPSfix’ data by simply connecting to any TomTom PLUS service, using a wireless data connection. As soon as a connection is established, the ‘QuickGPSfix’ data is automatically updated.
Note: QuickGPSfix data has limited validity. So to keep on getting a faster position-fix, re-connect your device at least once a week.
To minimise the amount of data sent over your wireless data connection, this automatic update is only carried out if the data on your device is over 5 days old. The associated data usage of this service is less than 10 Kb per connection. Please contact your mobile service provider to determine the exact costs. To disable this automatic update, just select ‘Disable Auto QuickGPSfix’ on your TomTom device.
Fun Extras to Personalize Your TomTom
| ||New smart & fun extras to personalize users’ devices |
- Recording driving instructions in your own voice
- Buy fun voices from TomTom
- Select a favorite car icon on the screen
- Load, store and preview photos from your digital camera.
- Enjoy music with the built-in MP3 player (earphones connector available via an optional SD card)
| ||With an RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver accessory, you can get traffic information from the RDS-TMC Traffic service, which is delivered over unused FM radio channels. |
Traffic information is fully integrated into the TomTom navigation experience.
The RDS-TMC receiver accessory comes with a 1-year free subscription to the TMC traffic service With some TomTom models, an RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver is included in the box. This is indicated by the addition of "T" or "Traffic" to the model name. An example is "ONE Traffic".
- Real-time traffic information across the US, using the most accurate and up-to-date sources.
- Detailed incident reports, delay times estimated, alternative routes proposed and if enabled automatic rerouting.
- Accurate real-time warnings about dangerous road conditions ahead (fog, snow, ice and so on) anywhere in Europe, Australia and the US. (TomTom application version 6.0 or higher)
- Clear on-screen animated or spoken traffic alerts as and when you want them.
- Smart push technology which minimizes the amount of data needed to update traffic information on your device
- Smart subscription – when you buy new maps, the Traffic service automatically becomes available in those countries too.
|The user interface/application comes in the following languages: |
| Catalan || Latvian |
| Czech || Lithuanian |
| Danish || Norwegian |
| Dutch || Polish |
| Estonian || Portuguese |
| Finnish || Slovakian |
| Flemish || Spanish |
| French || Swedish |
| German || Turkish |
| Hungarian || UK English |
| Italian || US English || |
|Spoken navigation instructions come in the following languages: |
| Australian || Japanese |
| Brazilian Portuguese || Latin American Spanish |
| Bulgarian || Latvian |
| Catalan || Lithuanian |
| Chinese Mandarin || Malaysian |
| Chinese Cantonese || Norwegian |
| Croatian || Polish |
| Czech || Portuguese |
| Danish || Romanian |
| Dutch || Russian |
| Estonian || Serbian |
| Finnish || Slovenian |
| Flemish || Spanish |
| French || Swedish |
| German || Thai |
| Greek || Turkish |
| Hungarian || UK English |
| Italian || US English |
TomTom NV is the world’s largest navigation solution provider, developing products with an emphasis on innovation, quality, ease of use and value. TomTom's products include all-in-one navigation devices which enable customers to navigate right out of the box; including the award-winning TomTom GO family, the TomTom ONE range and the TomTom RIDER (for motorcycles). TomTom also provides navigation software products which integrate with third party devices; the TomTom NAVIGATOR software for PDA’s and smartphones. TomTom WORK combines industry leading communication and smart navigation technology with leading edge tracking and tracing expertise. TomTom’s products are sold through a network of leading retailers in 25 countries and online. TomTom was founded in 1991 in Amsterdam and has offices in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific.