Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: TomTom USB Car Charger for TomTom GPS Units-micro USB compatible (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on January 1, 2011
Bought it to use with an old TomTom ONE. This is just the perfect fit for it. I'm glad I paid a bit more to get the TomTom product instead of other power supplies.
on February 21, 2009
I purchased this unit for my TomTom, due to the other one going bad. It works great. If you need a replacement charger for the car don't hesitate to purchase
on June 24, 2011
This is a genuine TomTom product - not a knock off. It fits perfectly and works well.
Then why do I say 'almost' perfect? The charger that came with my TomTom GO 720 was rated at 2A. This one is only rated at 1.2A. Is this a problem? I don't know - but it has less output than the original GO 720 charger.
At this point I am very happy with the product, the price and the speed of delivery.
on October 7, 2011
...I bought this $3 item Plug in Car Charger for TomTom XL Series 325 / 325s / 330 / 330s / 340 / 340s / TomTom One Series 125 / 130 / 130s / 140 / 140s / One / One 2nd Edition / One 3rd Edition / XL / XLS / TomTom GO Series 630 / 720 / 730 / 920 / 920t / 930 / 930t, which lasted a few months and then failed. Spend the extra money and buy this item...it's the original replacement part, and is much better quality.
on November 4, 2010
This charger was just as advertised. Works great. Just before we got it in the mail however, we discovered that our car charger for a Motorola Razor worked just as well. Good info to have if your in a bind.
on May 10, 2016
I bought this when the car charger that came with my TomTom broke. I don't use it as much as I used to, but it does the job and has been reliable.

Like most people, I rely on honest product reviews to make purchase decisions. Because the experience of others has been so helpful to me, I try to provide honest, helpful reviews to assist other shoppers in selecting the right products for them. If my review is helpful to you, please consider clicking 'yes' below!
on March 31, 2009
I lost the original so I bought a replacement. This TomTom Car Charger works great. As far as I can tell, it's exactly like the original.
on May 12, 2009
Works like the original. The connection is different but should be less prone to breaking.
on March 11, 2011
I bought this after the fuse apparently blew in the charger that came with my TomTom XXL 550T 5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator (Lifetime Traffic Edition). It worked as far as giving me directions, but I wondered why there were no longer any traffic jam lines on the map, no more IQ Routes, etc. Then I did some reading online and realized that without the special charger that comes with the 550T, you won't get traffic info (the oval thingie on the cord picks it up when you plug it in the car). I swapped the two fuses and now the old cord works fine.
on August 27, 2013
When the tip broke off of my original recharger, I thought I might have to buy a new GPS. I was happy to find this, and it fit just right. Even though my GPS hadn't been used in a year, it charged right up and we were able to take it on vacation.